+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Fight breaks out at Jets training camp

If there's one thing that's obvious about the 2012 NFL preseason it's that the Jets need both more drama and more attention. You know what will provide that? A training camp, that's what.
    And we got one on Monday morning as Joe McKnight and D'Anton Lynn were involved in a little melee after a play in which McKnight caught a ball and, according to Manish Mehta of the New York Daily News, was shoved by Lynn on his way out of bounds. McKnight then threw the ball at Lynn and about 20 people got involved in the brawl, which was later broken up by Rex Ryan.

Read more:
    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/eye-on-football/19739097/fight-breaks-out-at-jets-training-camp-between-joe-mcknight-and-danton-lynn

****ing morons....
    OLD USERNAME : MIKEISAGIANT
    SINCE OCTOBER 2010.

Veteran
    Sanchez's take on it is just flat out hilarious.

"One, it doesn't look good and two, it sends the wrong message to our team"

No, eating fast food on the sidelines or joking around with team mates after you threw yet another interception sends a much better message.

Idiots.

This happens in every training camp in the NFL. I'm not really sure why this is even a story . . . . .

the jets better come out of the gate hot or the season will implode.The media is just dying to start a call for Tebow

People might claim that, "hey, this happens in training camp all the time". But does it? I don't hear that many accounts of this. This happened already in 2 consecutive days. Pretty embarrassing for the Jets.

They are going to implode for real. I can see them going 6-10, 7-9 this year.
    SINCE OCTOBER 2010.

^^ Jets are not a playoff team this year.. Bills > Jets

Quote Originally Posted by carter.525 View Post
    ^^ Jets are not a playoff team this year.. Bills > Jets
    Yep. I can see the Bills taking the 2nd place in that division, maybe even getting the Wild card spot. We'll see. Maybe they'll implode as well next year.
    SINCE OCTOBER 2010.

Banned
    Let me quote Linda Cohn, the Jets are the Kim Kardashian of the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuhgeddaboutit View Post
    Yep. I can see the Bills taking the 2nd place in that division, maybe even getting the Wild card spot. We'll see. Maybe they'll implode as well next year.
    nobody circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills..

[QUOTE=ShakeandBake;443606]Let me quote Linda Cohn, the Jets are the Kim Kardashian of the NFL.[/QUOTE

Irrelevant but hot?

Sure, why not?

Hot as in the media press.
    SINCE OCTOBER 2010.