+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Francessa Live from Giants Camp

For anyone interested Mike will be broadcasting live from Giants camp today. It is usually a good show, with a lot of players being interviewed.

Bench Player
    Will Fat cesca actually let the players answer questions, or will he interrupt to tell us all about what HE thinks?

Will he shoehorn in some comment about one of his own knee surgeries? He acts like he has had knee trouble because of some athletic damage instead of because he is morbidly obese/

hopefully he will have some good Giants news. SOOOO sick of all the Jets BS on the radio....its actually becoming nausiating...
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

I just remember not even a full year ago, I heard him going on about how the Jets will compete deep in the playoffs, and the Giants are unfortunate to be a rebuilding team and are an afterthought. I giggle to myself on the inside.

........"enough of me talking about me, why don't you talk about me"...............that is pretty much how every interview goes with Mikey.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Dotino is on now with a lot of good info.

1. Predicts Blackburn loses starting job to Herzlich by week 5 or 6.

2. Canty may start on PUP.

3. Thinks Ramses Barden's time has run out. Not playing specials kills him.

4. Randle is having the best camp of all the rookies. Between him and Hixon for the #3.

5. Also Jernigan having a great camp. Looked lost last year but great this year.

6. Pascoe has been running with the 1st team. Bennett is kind of "flakey".

7. He didn't sound that enthused about Wilson. "Very quick but still many questions."

8. DJ Ware remains on team by default. They dont trust anybody else to take his place.

9. Austin got Ripped at mini camp for being overweight and came into camp down 25lbs and really determined. Canty taking him under his wing.

Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post

4. Randle is having the best camp of all the rookies. Between him and Hixon for the #3.

5. Also Jernigan having a great camp. Looked lost last year but great this year.

7. He didn't sound that enthused about Wilson. "Very quick but still many questions."

8. DJ Ware remains on team by default. They dont trust anybody else to take his place.

9. Austin got Ripped at mini camp for being overweight and came into camp down 25lbs and really determined. Canty taking him under his wing.
    exacly like I heard it. good work!

Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post

Nice confirmation of what we have been hearing. The only one I haven't heard so far was Randle having the best camp of all the rookies. That is exciting.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Dottino also mentioned how deep the CB position is. He said every single CB in camp can start for any team in the NFL....That's really saying a lot considering how thin we were at that pos. last year.

Reese: Fells Rueben Randall is pro ready!!