+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New franchise record for Eli

I'm not sure if this has already been posted, but with the 400 yds tonight, Eli's up to 4,105 for the year and finally broke Kerry Collins record of 4,073. Congrats all around for Eli on a stellar season and a clutch performance tonight!

Re: New franchise record for Eli

Also got his name on a list with his brother and Johnny Unitas, 14 4th quarter TDs thrown in a season (although Johnny U did it in 12 games).
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

He also set a franchise record for single-season 4th quarter comegbacks, at 6.

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"]Also got his name on a list with his brother and Johnny Unitas, 14 4th quarter TDs thrown in a season (although Johnny U did it in 12 games).
    [/quote]

With 3 games in hand, Eli should own the record by season's end.

Veteran

[quote user="FUUFNF"]He also set a franchise record for single-season 4th quarter comegbacks, at 6.[/quote]

I think he had 4 comebacks in this game alone.

Honestly, that was just sick stuff today....right there with the best I've seen from ANY QB this season, Rodgers included.

You just have to wonder where this team would be with even an average defense.

[quote user="JMFP2"]

[quote user="FUUFNF"]He also set a franchise record for single-season 4th quarter comegbacks, at 6.[/quote]

Honestly, that was just sick stuff today....right there with the best I've seen from ANY QB this season, Rodgers included.

[/quote]

I was debating a Bronco friend of mine about who's more clutch in the 4th quarter, Eli or Tebow (I know, don't laugh)... Anyway, the final point was "the Giants would probably be undefeated right now if we had Denver's defense"... LOL

DP

[quote user="JMFP2"]

[/quote]

+1

It's a shame a career season by Eli is being wasted with this atrocious defense!!

[quote user="JMFP2"]

[/quote]

+1

It's a shame a career season by Eli is being wasted with this atrocious defense!!

Veteran

[quote user="NyGiants062586"]I'm not sure if this has already been posted, but with the 400 yds tonight, Eli's up to 4,105 for the year and finally broke Kerry Collins record of 4,073. Congrats all around for Eli on a stellar season and a clutch performance tonight!
    [/quote]

And he's got 3 more games to go to add to this (and to break the 4th quarter touchdown record).