Canty (PUP
    Bernard
    Rogers

Young Guns
    Joseph
    Austin
    Hendricks
    Kuhn

Who stays, Who goes, and who's on the practice squad?

I think Canty, Rogers, Joseph, and Austin with Kuhn on the practice squad but that would mean cutting a very good DT in Bernard...

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Chaos View Post
    Chaos here....

We look pretty deep at DT right now:

Veterans
    Canty (PUP
    Bernard
    Rogers

Young Guns
    Joseph
    Austin
    Hendricks
    Kuhn

Who stays, Who goes, and who's on the practice squad?

I think Canty, Rogers, Joseph, and Austin with Kuhn on the practice squad but that would mean cutting a very good DT in Bernard...
    I guess it may depend on Canty's knee, Along with Canty, I think we keep Joseph, Austin, Rogers and possibly Bernard,

I read that Hendricks was hurt in practice yesterday, per the beat writers tweets. So I dont know the severity of it. I say that Kuhn goes to the practice squad.
    One day, not today, not tomorrow, not this season, probably not next season either but one day, you and I are gonna wake up and suddenly we're gonna be like every other team in every other sport where winning is everything and nothing else matters. And when that day comes, well thats, thats when we'll honor them--Jack Lengyel Marshall University

DT actually is one of the positions im excited to watch friday, if these guys can plugs holes and with tuck jpp on the outside with their athletic ability this defense should be absolutley scary things just sound too good to be true at times i tell ya

I'm excited to see Rogers.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Me too, when Rogers is motivated and keeps his weight in check he is a stone wall up the middle.

All-Pro
    I'm actually a little worried about the DT's. Joseph is the real deal. After him they have Canty who is still hurting, Austin who hasn't played in a long time, Rogers who was a non factor last season, and Bernard who is getting up there in age. I really liked when they picked Austin and think he can still be a very good player. He has youth and athleticism on his side. Rogers seems dedicated as shown by his weight loss. Still, they have issues.

cant wait to finally see Austin in action on Fri

I think if Kuhn goes to the practice squad he might be picked up by another team. Not sure if they'd be willing to risk that. A large part of that will depend on the preseason games but I wouldn't be surprised to see a trade before the season starts involving a DT

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    If they limit his reps, and keep him fresh, he could be a real force off the bench.

I heard Reese in an interview on Sirius say that they would be looking for 15-20 snaps per game from Rogers . . . . .

All-Pro
    The only thing about Rogers is that he needs to get some of his strength back. I think TC mentioned that when talking about the weight loss.