+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Thread: Clay Mathews States Again The Giants Didn't Beat Us

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by njsean View Post
    We give them reason to hate us. We've crush their dreams twice. The Patriot fans dont care for us much either. But I think it's worse for the Packer fans. My in-laws live in GB. I had my wedding reception at Lambeau . I'm very familiar with that town. And all they have their football team. So it's extra sweet when we keep beating them when it counts.

You guys are hardly an after thought for us, only getting attention when one of your players says something stupid.
    We beat you last year when it counted. That game propelled us to the super bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodgers12 View Post
    We beat you last year when it counted. That game propelled us to the super bowl.

And the Giants didn't beat the Packers when it counted? Game took us to the SB.
    OLD USERNAME : MIKEISAGIANT
    SINCE OCTOBER 2010.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuhgeddaboutit View Post
    And the Giants didn't beat the Packers when it counted? Game took us to the SB.
    Yeah you did. That game hurts too much. Lets talk about the year before lol.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    I love how the Packer fans whine about 9-7 team winning when they won as a 10-6 team the year before. They couldnt stop the giants Offense in either game. How about u make a big play Clay. Let me guess U were getting tested and couldnt hit the needle that week
    The thing is that we won our division so when they cry about our record it is meaningless. They backed in the year before as a wildcard and only because Jay Cutler threw those picks in the endzone giving the game away for Chicago Bears.

Banned
    Eli Manning has won every postseason game he has ever played in at Lambeau Field.

The thing is the Eagles get credit for the hangover from the week before in 2010... The victim was already stunned. Who did the Packers face the week before in 2011? They had a bye week.

Hey Clay boy. Maybe that WAS you're best football. Go ask the Falcons, Niners, and Patriots if they werren't beat. So sitting on you're couch watching Big Blue win another SB scortched you're Butt Huh ? Welcome to the National Football League. It ain't over, til the Fat Trophy Blings.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    Eli Manning has won every postseason game he has ever played in at Lambeau Field.
    So what? Rodgers has won every game he has played in Met Life stadium.

Banned
    So what? Rodgers has won every game he has played in Met Life stadium.
    He has never won a postseason game there now has he?

Green Bay Packers have been beaten four times in postseason at Lambeau Field and two of those are by Eli Manning and NY Giants. Everyone knows that irks the **** out of you and the rest of your crybaby fanbase.

I bELIeve.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    He has never won a postseason game there now has he?

Green Bay Packers have been beaten four times in postseason at Lambeau Field and two of those are by Eli Manning and NY Giants. Everyone knows that irks the **** out of you and the rest of your crybaby fanbase.

I bELIeve.
    The Giants wont win it all this year. This willl be the year the Pack will be back. I hope we see you again in the playoffs and end your season.

+ Reply to Thread