+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    All-Pro
    So the last two TDs that his defense gave up to make the score 37-13 I guess his defense just let us score? No! GBs D tried all they could to keep the gmen out of the endzone and failed. How is that us not beating them. Plus like has been said they don't get those two gift wrapped tds and if the ref spotted ball correct T mid field on DJ wares run then this game is a total wash out take em behind the wood shed for and old fashioned butt whooping. Score could of been 40/44 to 6
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Veteran
    well when the refs are giving you games, and the media has already crowned you super bowl champs mid season; you feel this sense of superiority so much so that its unfathomable that a 9-7 team can beat you in your own stadium.
    here's my question to mr. matthews you guys beat yourselves? is that before or after the...
    fumble wait a minute no fumble call on jennnings?
    the missed roughing the passer call on eli?
    the bad spot on D.J ware?
    the phantom holding call on Snee?
    the bull crap roughing the passer helmet to helmet call on Osi?

Shemale mathews was invisible all year except for his girly blonde hair.

Banned
    Yes...the Packers beat themselves...just like my older brother use to grab my arms and make me hit myself in the face. If I compare the Giants to my older brother and me as the Packers, then yes, it is safe to say that the Packers beat themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by rainierjef View Post
    well when the refs are giving you games, and the media has already crowned you super bowl champs mid season; you feel this sense of superiority so much so that its unfathomable that a 9-7 team can beat you in your own stadium.
    here's my question to mr. matthews you guys beat yourselves? is that before or after the...
    fumble wait a minute no fumble call on jennnings?
    the missed roughing the passer call on eli?
    the bad spot on D.J ware?
    the phantom holding call on Snee?
    the bull crap roughing the passer helmet to helmet call on Osi?
    We must have been watching a different game then the KNOXXXHead, The bottom line is that this shows Clay Mathews has little class, everyone knows on any given sunday....A real pro would have given the G-men props and said they would look forward to playing us again.

I have a lot of respect for the Matthews family---Bruce and Clay Jr were 2 of the best at their respective positions in the 80's and early 90s. But come on Clay III, give the Giants some props as well. Yes the Packers may have not played their best ball that day, but the Giants did play some of their best ball that day. It works both ways!

And I will not even mention a couple of the refs calls that helped the Packers on 2 of their scoring drives.
    One day, not today, not tomorrow, not this season, probably not next season either but one day, you and I are gonna wake up and suddenly we're gonna be like every other team in every other sport where winning is everything and nothing else matters. And when that day comes, well thats, thats when we'll honor them--Jack Lengyel Marshall University

even non-Giants' fans were saying to me that the Refs totally Effed up that game.

I have, or had, respect for the Pack, but these crybaby moments are starting to annoy the hell out of me.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Hey, Clay Pidgeon, go back to brushing your hair.

You lost 37-20 WITH at least two blatantly bad calls that killed a Giants drive and/or sustained a Packers drive.

Perhaps you both played your worst ball AND the Giants beat you.

I dont hate the pack, but i dont like clay mathews lol. the refs let him get away with more bullsh1t hits than anyone. and his stupid stance/celebration thing is how should i put this, awkward looking lol.
    Never miss a game.