+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Newsroom

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Yet nothing he does or says is conservative at all. Its a show written by those on the left suggesting that "real republicans are simple people that agree with Democrats. Its a rediculous point of view. . People on the left always fail to understand what real conservatism is. Its a belief in the individual and not the government. Its an essential belief in the human spirit. He knocks the tea party and calls them all kinds of names when he fails to understand what the "Tea Party" movement is. Its born of a basic frustration that after the stimulus, we have no accountablity from our ghovernment, that half of all Americsans were completely shut out of the process. And that its our children who will bear the brunt. The very people who tend to support Democrats (younger people) are the ones who will be the most negatively impacted by run away spending.
    This show is simply a Democratic view of what a good Republican should be in their minds. To them the answer is a Democrat.
    And that chick was even more obnoxious in yesterday's show. I had to turn it off after the first 30 minutes.
    I cant even read that without my eyes bleeding, MH
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I cant even read that without my eyes bleeding, MH
    Not sure what that means.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

actually, it attacks the fascist tea party and real republicans who have gone along with them out of fear of losing popularity. it slams everyone who just goes on air and talks complete bull****.

nobody attacks the liberals as much because for the most part their inept, rather than malicious.

Quote Originally Posted by NYG 5 View Post
    it slams everyone who just goes on air and talks complete bull****.
    this.
    that's all that matters, more so than who is affiliated with who. that's all that is important.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by NYG 5 View Post
    actually, it attacks the fascist tea party and real republicans who have gone along with them out of fear of losing popularity. it slams everyone who just goes on air and talks complete bull****.

nobody attacks the liberals as much because for the most part their inept, rather than malicious.
    Not going to comment on your complete misunderstanding of the tea party movement. You're just buying into the shallow nonsense. My point about the show is thats its far left leaning and naive.

Not going to comment on your complete misunderstanding of the tea party movement. You're just buying into the shallow nonsense. My point about the show is thats its far left leaning and naive.
    pretty sure youre just easily insulted by truth and honesty and anything that goes against your values. i've known you long enough to know that =]
    Oderint Dum Metuant

pretty sure youre just easily insulted by truth and honesty and anything that goes against your values. i've known you long enough to know that =]
    That $16 trillion will be your responsibility. I'm 54 (well just about) and that bill won't be on me. The irony is that its the young Obama supporters who will bear the brunt of our national debt. But he does sing Al Green songs in tune and has a nice smile. I guess thats the new criteria.

That $16 trillion will be your responsibility. I'm 54 (well just about) and that bill won't be on me. The irony is that its the young Obama supporters who will bear the brunt of our national debt. But he does sing Al Green songs in tune and has a nice smile. I guess thats the new criteria.
    Well, I mean....your generation is to blame for pretty much everything that is wrong with our country, so.....mine is always going to have to deal with it, so thanks.
    Last edited by JPizzack; 08-28-2012 at 10:09 AM.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Well, I mean....your generation is to blame for pretty much everything that is wrong with our country, so.....mine is always going to have to deal with it, so thanks.
    Not going to disagree with you on that, but continuing to support the same mistakes from the past seems nuts to me.