+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

"There should be an investigation"

"Jason Pierre-Paul...if you're not in the Pro Bowl this year, there should be an investigation" - Chris Colinsworth at the end of the game.

Amen brother, preach!

Re: "There should be an investigation"

To think of how much I hated this pick at #15 last year. now he's our only bright spot.

Nope the pick made sense from day 1, he was the best player at the time the Giants picked. I can't argue with the first round picks, it's the 2nd round that has been rough-

All-Pro

[quote user="EJ Blue"]To think of how much I hated this pick at #15 last year. now he's our only bright spot.
    [/quote]

Same here. I was not a fan of the pick. Had too much bust potential.

[quote user="gumby742"]

[quote user="EJ Blue"]To think of how much I hated this pick at #15 last year. now he's our only bright spot.
    [/quote]

Same here.* I was not a fan of the pick.* Had too much bust potential.

[/quote]

Said I hope I eat my words but why the hell a DE we ned a LBer Crow tastes good

Veteran

[quote user="gumby742"]

[/quote]

Same here.* I was not a fan of the pick.* Had too much bust potential.

[/quote]

Well like everyone said at the time, it was a boom or bust pick. We certainly got the "boom" huh?

[quote user="Overdrive92"]"Jason Pierre-Paul...if you're not in the Pro Bowl this year, there should be an investigation" - Chris Colinsworth at the end of the game. Amen brother, preach![/quote]

I just investigated and JJP will not be in the Pro Bowl. He needs to pay his dues! [:O]

Giants fan since '58

The same for Cruz...quietly tallied 7 passes for 83 yards last night and I believe only one of those was not a 1st down.

[quote user="chuckedafter5yards"]Nope the pick made sense from day 1, he was the best player at the time the Giants picked. I can't argue with the first round picks, it's the 2nd round that has been rough-[/quote]

+1

Fans assumed that Osi was going to retire a Giant.

But the writing was on the wall that we weren't going to be able to keep Tuck, Osi, and Kiwi on the same team.

It was a very smart pick from day 1.

I think at the time I said something like "great, just what we need, another DE."

Nothing against JPP or the fact he would be a project.

Wow, just wow. Him and Cruz.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells