+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fake Tickets?

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by blanco View Post
    Hey all,

I have season tickets (2 tickets for each game) and I cannot go this year. These are the games I have left and I'm trying to sell:

Bears (pre-season)
    Patriots (pre-season)
    Browns
    Saints

I also have parking passes for sale for all of the games (2 preseason + 8 regular season games)

If you are interested in any of the games let me know and I will work out a fair price with you.

Seats are sec 123 row 42 (field level under the overhang - no rain).

No fake tickets here, I'm a season ticket holder, paypal verified, and have 100% feedback as an ebay user.

Thanks guys.
    I will hit you up through Craigslist! LOL J/K.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Quote Originally Posted by giants8493 View Post
    does it matter? Its not like they ever check at this staduim.
    Have you been to a game at this stadium?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Have you been to a game at this stadium?
    ^^^ This --- and to expand on his statement, they have little doo-hickey scanners that scan the bar code on the bottom of the ticket or ticket confirmation (if bought through another site) that automatically tells them whether its invalid. No way you're getting in without a valid ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by BergenCountyJC View Post
    ^^^ This --- and to expand on his statement, they have little doo-hickey scanners that scan the bar code on the bottom of the ticket or ticket confirmation (if bought through another site) that automatically tells them whether its invalid. No way you're getting in without a valid ticket.
    Just wanted to add to this: At the Jet game on the 9th my Buddy was able to get scanned out and then scannned back in because he forgot his wallet at the car. It happened around Half-time. A Supervisior had to do it. Good thing to know.

Bench Player

Fake tickets

I recently bought tickets to the giants steelers game and I'm almost positive they are fake. Can anyone take a look at this pic and let me know? I took a pic of the back as we'll but I can only upload one photo.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I thought the date of the event is supposed to be part of the event code. Can anyone confirm that? I never tried to sell tickets back through ticketmaster (maybe ticket exchange) but maybe you can try to enter them in there and see what happens.....

+ Reply to Thread