+ Reply to Thread

Quick jersey question

Hey all,

Sorry for another jersey thread, but it's also my first post after years of stalking the forums without contributing.

I am trying to find a JPP away jersey but I can only seem to find youth sizes specifically for the away version of the JPP.

I tried footballfanatics and the nfl shop but may simply not be looking in the right area.

Also someone wrote in another thread that you should get replica's as opposed to game jerseys because the fit is better....any insight there would be appreciated.

Thanks

Also, if anyone knows where I could find an awesome XLVI banner for my room that would be great too. The ones I have seen so far don't really do it for me.

thanks for the reply but I'm really looking for the AWAY jersey which for whatever reason I only seem to find in youth sizes for JPP

Hmmm, no idea. That's all there is right now in the online store. Maybe there's an option to change to away?

If not, is there a local modells near you that you can make a trip to and buy them? I know near me there is a modells that sells them
    OLD USERNAME : MIKEISAGIANT
    SINCE OCTOBER 2010.

Bench Player
    They must not have stock in yet. You should contact them: http://shop.giants.com/HelpDesk

As for the differences in fit; the "Elite" jerseys are like what the players wear. They fit rather tight against your body.
    The "Game" jerseys fit like the old Reeboks.