+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Beatty's back could force Giants to use David Diehl at LT

LINK

Excerpt: "Following practice on Wednesday, Giants coach Tom Coughlin did not discount the possibility of David Diehl moving back to left tackle if Will Beatty’s ailing back keeps him off the field for much longer.

“There’s all kind of thoughts,’’ Coughlin said of that scenario. “If Beatty comes back next week … the idea is to get the best five out there.’’ Read more...

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

what was that thing in the other thread about consistency of personnel ???

oie vey.

I am very concerned about Beatty.

He has been unable to stay healthy so far in his career and already has a back injury to start the season.

Quote Originally Posted by GMENAGAIN View Post
    I am very concerned about Beatty.

He has been unable to stay healthy so far in his career and already has a back injury to start the season.
    We r in some trouble on the Oline. We play the 2 best Pass rushing divisions in the NFL this season. Beatty cant stay healthy and Diehl is a frickin turnstile.Its nearing a decade since we produced a quality Olineman. look at the Eagles they have like 10 good D lineman
    Last edited by Redeyejedi; 08-09-2012 at 08:20 PM.

beatty will be fine. the trainers and doctors have all said he's doing well. alot of it is prob making sure the sciatic nerve is rested and not aggravated. I know from experience, with that sorta thing time is your friend. no need to rush. if dd starts lt preseason week1 so beatty can make sure all systems are go for the start of a long season, im fine with that.

Rather see what Brewer could do at LT personally.

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    LINK

Excerpt: "Following practice on Wednesday, Giants coach Tom Coughlin did not discount the possibility of David Diehl moving back to left tackle if Will Beatty’s ailing back keeps him off the field for much longer.

“There’s all kind of thoughts,’’ Coughlin said of that scenario. “If Beatty comes back next week … the idea is to get the best five out there.’’ Read more...

I'm so over Beatty. Just go with Diehl for the rest of the season. At least he stays healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by JJC7301 View Post
    I'm so over Beatty. Just go with Diehl for the rest of the season. At least he stays healthy.
    Yea, but with Diehl at LT, Eli wont stay healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Yea, but with Diehl at LT, Eli wont stay healthy.

best possible response

whos the RT if Diehl moves to left ? Brewer ?