+ Reply to Thread
    Starter

FYI: To watch the Giants game in the Albany area....

My sister works at WNYT Channel 13 in Albany, and she just called me to say that the ONLY channel that would carry the Giants game in our Capital District area is Channel 556 on Time Warner Cable. WNYT has exclusive rights to the game and will air it on their METV station. Sometimes it's nice to have someone on the inside.....

Chris

How about if you're in NJ and have Cablevision? Will it air on any channel in the primary market?

Starter
    I have no idea about other cable servers. I have only Time Warner at my house. Sorry.

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by EasyE23 View Post
    My sister works at WNYT Channel 13 in Albany, and she just called me to say that the ONLY channel that would carry the Giants game in our Capital District area is Channel 556 on Time Warner Cable. WNYT has exclusive rights to the game and will air it on their METV station. Sometimes it's nice to have someone on the inside.....

Chris
    For those of you that are picking up local broadcast tv without cable, that is also channel 13-2.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    How about if you're in NJ and have Cablevision? Will it air on any channel in the primary market?
    It's on My 9 here in Northern Jersey (Passaic County)

I take it this isnt in HD?

Starter
    I'm told it should be in HD.

Chris