1. Hosely will become our best cornerback in the long run, though probably not this season.
2. David Wilson will flash his home run ability this year but will struggle behind an sub-par line.
3. Barden will finally show us the red zone threat he was made to be and be a solid possessioin receiver.
4. Prince will add value but be outshined by Hosely.
5. We will once again be relegated to a pass first offense due to run blocking woes.
6. Nicks and Cruz will conduct business as usual- pissing on DBs!
7. Tuck will regain his form.
8. Herzlich will be the starting MLB and become a pillar in the middle of our D for years to come.
1. The O-line will struggle with pass protection as well as run blocking.
2. DT's will play soft up the middle.
3. TE production????