+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Honey Badger kicked off LSU

3 failed drug tests newest 1 coming this week. Dude just lost millions. If Jenklins who is much better fell that far I wonder how much he drops

No way he goes in the first round now.

When I saw this on ESPN this morning I was pretty shocked...He's going to be like 2013's version of Janoris Jenkins. Which in reality isn't too bad as long as he shapes up after this.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    3 failed drug tests newest 1 coming this week. Dude just lost millions. If Jenklins who is much better fell that far I wonder how much he drops
    that hurts..

Dallas will draft him next year

Quote Originally Posted by sharick88 View Post
    Dallas will draft him next year
    Or Seattle. Pete Carroll seems to be acting like he is building a college program in the NFL.

Id take him the 2nd.. pick #64 of course

Could almost see this coming. His twitter behavior kinda showed he was going to be a problem.

I know people will disagree with me, but I still think this year was a huge need for him to show he could cover vs good competition. It was not something he did last year and he is undersized to play corner in the NFL as it stands now. The only small DBs in the NFL are the guys who can cover.

I think his stock will be crushed by this. Someone will still gamble on him, but I sure wouldnt.
    Last edited by BlueSanta; 08-11-2012 at 12:52 AM.

If he goes to a heavy zone team he will be fine. he isnt going to be put outside and cover the teams best WR in man coverage thats not what he is. He is best in a roving role where his u let his instincts take over and go after the ball. The problem with that is your almost creating a new position on your defense for 1 guy.Not every team uses a guy like that but it only takes 1 team