+ Reply to Thread

That's three in a row... No, not wins in Cowboys Stadium...

that's three QBs that have passed for 4 touchdowns against the Giants Defense. That's pitiful!

Re: That's three in a row... No, not wins in Cowboys Stadium...

[quote user="giantfan1976"]that's three QBs that have passed for 4 touchdowns against the Giants Defense. That's pitiful![/quote]

I agree, but honestly look at the QBs:

Brees, Rogers, and Romo. That's 3 of the top 5 rated QBs in the league this year. It's not like the Giants haven't been playing an impossible stretch.

We'll see how awful this defense truly is against the Redskins next week. If he does the same then this is just pathetic.

Veteran

Don Bosco could score 4 TDs against Fewell's Creampuffs.

[quote user="giantfan1976"]that's three QBs that have passed for 4 touchdowns against the Giants Defense. That's pitiful![/quote]

Now I'm not saying 28 points is good either way, but look:

Saints: W/O their starting RB and they also have brees, who is one of the best QBs in the league.

Packers: have one of the worst running games in the NFL, and with Rodgers at the helm, of course their going to pass it

And the Cowboys: with a QB who consistently throws 4,000+ yds a season and with their starting RB out for the season, their also going to air it out like crazy.

Here is a stat: how many rushing TD have we gave up in the past 3 weeks?

3, all in the saints game and one of them was in garbage time

This defense is a joke! No lead is safe,who needs to run the ball when u can just shred us through the air?

I can even begin to think of what could be done to shore up this defense down the stretch! This game should not have even been close!!

And the worst part is we're throwing a career year by Eli in the toilet!

I knew when we scored the go ahead TD that we would be facing at minimum a FG attempt I had zero confidence the defense would make a stop