+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: stop whining

Quote Originally Posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
    Dude. This is ridiculously funny. Two thumbs up!

Quote Originally Posted by JB456 View Post
    Dude. This is ridiculously funny. Two thumbs up!
    Thanks, glad you enjoyed it.Packers fans I dont think so much LMAO!
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Banned
    In that video though if we catch all those drops imagine what could have been.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyt830 View Post
    Let me ask you 1 question. Now I know you can't speak for all of the Packers fans, but would 1 regular season win over the Giants on November 25th really make the Packers fans feel revenge was served? I look at the big picture, getting into the playoffs and moving forward. So even if the Packers were to beat the Giants on November 25th, but the Giants go on to the playoffs and beat the Packers in the playoffs, are we back to square 1 with most of the Packers fanbase being bitter or feeling the were robbed of a potential Superbowl berth?

And I'm sorry, I don't consider the Giants/Packers a rivalry in todays NFL. I mean if the teams keep meeting up season after season and in the playoffs, then I could see it becoming a little bit more of 1. Right now the Giants consider the Eagles, Cowboys and Redskins rivalries, where as the Packers should consider the Bears, Lions and Vikings rivals.

I don't know, maybe I'm missing something here.
    You guys dont like us and we dont like you. You can tell it is getting heated. We won the regular season thriller then you beat us in the playoffs. Same with 2007. Both times you won the super bowl then we killed you guys two years ago and went on to win it all. You can tell both teams dont like each other as well as the fans talking trash to each other.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JB456 View Post
    I have the utmost respect for the Packers and their history. With that said, all of these excuses just made me think of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZ9LS7SHCjc
    I have given you guys credit before. You guys won. Hopefully we can win the next time we play.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodgers12 View Post
    You guys dont like us and we dont like you. You can tell it is getting heated. We won the regular season thriller then you beat us in the playoffs. Same with 2007. Both times you won the super bowl then we killed you guys two years ago and went on to win it all. You can tell both teams dont like each other as well as the fans talking trash to each other.
    No its clear that the hate is one-sided, you guys are still butt hurt over the loss while we laugh over the idea that you somehow think we are rivals now.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    No its clear that the hate is one-sided, you guys are still butt hurt over the loss while we laugh over the idea that you somehow think we are rivals now.
    Would you like the Packers had you lost to them twice in the playoffs?

Veteran
    Must be a miscommunication snafu. Are you attempting to start a rivalry between our two teams? Not accusing, just curious. I do not dislike the Packers. I admit I have some reservations about Rodgers and his facial smugness. But there are guys whose natural facial expressions cannot be changed. Like Bruce Willis's. So I give him the benefit of the doubt. I assure you there is not hatred involved on my part. I'm sorry you think there is. And btw I do enjoy your posts.

Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ashleymarie View Post
    Must be a miscommunication snafu. Are you attempting to start a rivalry between our two teams? Not accusing, just curious. I do not dislike the Packers. I admit I have some reservations about Rodgers and his facial smugness. But there are guys whose natural facial expressions cannot be changed. Like Bruce Willis's. So I give him the benefit of the doubt. I assure you there is not hatred involved on my part. I'm sorry you think there is. And btw I do enjoy your posts.
    Rodgers12, I don't know where you are getting this whole "we hate you and you hate us" rivalry between the Giants and Packers. I would say that most Giants fans on here would agree that the Packers are not a heated rivalry at this time, regardless if we beat you guys 2 times enroute to the Superbowl. And how would we feel if you guys beat us 2 times to get to the Superbowl? Well I won't speak for all of the fanbase, but I wouldnt sweat it one bit. Like I said, the Eagles, Cowboys and Redskins are our rivals. I would root for the Packers, 49ers, Jets, Texans etc. etc. to beat them anytime.

I can understand how some Packers fans were let down and upset that their Packers missed out in 2007 and 2011, but come on, for some people to hate on the Giants so much, is just plain silly.

But you never answered my question in my previous post Rodgers12---say the Packers beat the Giants on Nov 25th this year in the regular season. Will that make the Packers fanbase feel avenged? And if so, what happens, should we meet up in the playoffs again, and the Giants win vs the Packers. Will the Giants be public enemy #1 to the Packers fanbase?
    One day, not today, not tomorrow, not this season, probably not next season either but one day, you and I are gonna wake up and suddenly we're gonna be like every other team in every other sport where winning is everything and nothing else matters. And when that day comes, well thats, thats when we'll honor them--Jack Lengyel Marshall University

Quote Originally Posted by ashleymarie View Post
    I agree Ashley, I have no ill will towards the Packers or their organization. And trust me, us Giants fans have had some letdowns and heartbreak, but you get over it and move on.
    One day, not today, not tomorrow, not this season, probably not next season either but one day, you and I are gonna wake up and suddenly we're gonna be like every other team in every other sport where winning is everything and nothing else matters. And when that day comes, well thats, thats when we'll honor them--Jack Lengyel Marshall University