+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: stop whining

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodgers12 View Post
    I dont know. Manning had all the time in the world back there last season. Your O line is great IMO. Your defense was horrible all year long until the end of the season then they were a top 5 defense all of a sudden. You guys played awesome in the playoffs defensively. I never was impressed with your kicker. He misses too much.
    Eli Manning played with an awful offensive line last year and you know that. Eli Manning constantly had folks in the backfield much quicker than he should have. You just continue spewing your vitriol. Trolls like you from that miserable fanbase will go to any length to try and downplay Eli Manning’s accomplishments. It is ridiculous. I guess whatever it takes to make you feel better and all the schmucks over on Green Bay Packers Boards keep agreeing with you type of nonsense that you guys may almost believe it but in the end you don’t You know that NY Giants beat Green Bay Packers in postseason at Lambeau Field on the way to SuperBowl XLVI because we are the better team with the better QB. Our O line sucks and we were still able to do whatever we wanted to do to your overrated, arrogant team.

I bELIeve.
    Last edited by BuffyBlueII; 08-19-2012 at 09:38 AM.

Banned
    nevermind. no biggie.

Dam packer handbag spammers

I still think it's funny that they started banning Giants fans over on there board. I wonder if their banable offense was that they went against that "Packers beat themselves" mantra.

Banned
    They ban NY Giants fans over there because we don't go along with their twisted bizzarro world peeception that Aaron Rodgers is the greatest QB ever and Green Bay Packers only lost because they beat themselves. They are a board full of whining crybabies that feed off one another and the want to condemn anyone that does not believe in their rwisted crybaby doctrine.

...i thought bears fans were bad ...

oh well

NYG vs everybody F-T-W !!!!

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    ...i thought bears fans were bad ...

oh well

NYG vs everybody F-T-W !!!!
    Nice!! Thats the way it should be.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

+ Reply to Thread