+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Congratulations to Eli Manning...Single season passing yardage record holder

1 - Eli Manning - 4105
    2 - Kerry Collins - 4073
    3 - Phil Simms - 4044
    4 - Eli Manning - 4021
    5 - Eli Manning - 4002
    6 - Phil Simms - 3829
    7 - Kerry Collins - 3764
    8 - Eli Manning - 3762
    9 - Eli Manning - 3705
    10 - Kerry Collins - 3610

5 of the top 10 spots...not too shabby.

Veteran

Re: Congratulations to Eli Manning...Single season passing yardage record holder

Are you back from Germany?

Re: Congratulations to Eli Manning...Single season passing yardage record holder

I am indeed.

Veteran

[quote user="AK_Jim"]I am indeed.[/quote]

You should pop into Sportswrath now and again. You are missed (as much as any Sith Lord can be missed).

[quote user="JMFP2"]

You should pop into Sportswrath now and again.* You are missed (as much as any Sith Lord can be missed).

[/quote]

haha...I'll do that. I can't believe the ******* child of CE is still up and around...die hards

Veteran

[quote user="AK_Jim"][quote user="JMFP2"]

You should pop into Sportswrath now and again. You are missed (as much as any Sith Lord can be missed).

[/quote] haha...I'll do that. I can't believe the ******* child of CE is still up and around...die hards[/quote]

LOL.....and more inbred than ever.

I'm out....my "Arlington High" is wearing off.

Good to hear from you. Have a good night.

How can Eli have both 4105 and 3705. That is the same season. 3705 is what he had going into Dallas today.

Not too shabby for a "slightly above average quarterback" that doesn't throw pretty spirals.... LOL

[quote user="giantsfan39"]How can Eli have both 4105 and 3705. That is the same season. 3705 is what he had going into Dallas today.
    [/quote]

You're correct sir.

[quote user="FUUFNF"]Not too shabby for a "slightly above average quarterback" that doesn't throw pretty spirals.... LOL[/quote]

I know you're being a wise guy, but you can't even say that about him this year...he's been dropping perfect passes right into the the sweet spot all year long.