+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

David Carr vs Tim Tebow

Ok, who's your guy? I would go with Tim Tebow because of all the other little things he gives a team! He can play so many positions instead of just sitting on the bench like Carr. Also, If Eli went down, it never hurts to have GOD on your side with time running out and the season on the line as Tebow has proved in the past!

Gabbert...

Won't matter....if Eli goes down I doubt we could win with either.

At this point I'd go with Carr since he knows our offense.

One thing i'm happy about is that it was Orton that ended up on the Cowboys and not Tebow, as the latter would be a big hit in Texas, and he would actually synergize well with Romo (i.e., let Romo play the first 3 quarters and Tebow the 4th).

id take the # 1 pick in the 2002 draft

I'm taking the guy who plays for the Giants with COMPLETE bias.

carr i trust... he can win wiyth us

Quote Originally Posted by bigjeep View Post
    Ok, who's your guy? I would go with Tim Tebow because of all the other little things he gives a team! He can play so many positions instead of just sitting on the bench like Carr. Also, If Eli went down, it never hurts to have GOD on your side with time running out and the season on the line as Tebow has proved in the past!
    How do you-or anyone for that matter-know that Tebow can play many positions and play it well? Last I check he has only played QB the NFL and he wasn't that good playing it.

Besides, who wants the distraction of Tebow on your team? Give me Carr over Tebow any day.

Quote Originally Posted by fansince69 View Post
    Won't matter....if Eli goes down I doubt we could win with either.
    I wouldn't be so quick to diss Carr. Backup QB is more of a mental position that physical. Carr has talent and knows the system as well as anyone. He's not Eli, but then who is?

Tebow will likely win the starting job somewhere along the way this season if Sanchez falters.
    Last edited by RoanokeFan; 08-10-2012 at 07:26 PM.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    I wouldn't be so quick to diss Carr. Back QB is more of a mental position that physical. Carr has talent and knows the system as well as anyone. He's not Eli, but then who is?

Tebow will likely win the starting job somewhere along the way this season if Sanchez falters.
    All it will take is for Sanchez to have 2 bad games in a row before Ryan and Tannenbaum to start considering Tebow. I'm not a fan of Sanchez, but the way the Jets are treating him is totally wrong.