+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 80 1231151 ... LastLast

***Official game day thread: 1st preseason game - - GIANTS @ jaguars***

While the defense of the World Champion Title doesn't start tonight, we begin the important process that will determine, in a few short weeks, the make-up of the 53 man roster. So far, training camp competition has been fierce at LB and WR. The OLine will begin the critical process that will hopefully return them to respectability in 2012 - 2013. Will the defensive backfield produce some surprising talent in Amukamara and Hosley? Will our running game return to the glory days we had become accustomed to?

Things have been relatively quiet for the New York Football Giants. A sign that they are focused on a repeat performance? Only time will tell. But tonight we get the first glimpse of players we've never see before on an NFL field, players who under-performed last season, and players who we pray we continue their journey into the record books.

HERE WE GO, GIANTS, HERE WE GO!!
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

LET's GO GIANTS..... clap clap... clap clap clap.

No injuries and let the kids compete. Can't wait!

Finally!! what a long offseason... Time to see what kind players we have in the depth chart. I'm expecting to some draft picks to play here.. Hoping to see former Giant Aaron Ross too. Don't know if he's still in London. Let's Go Giants!!!!

I know we are on the cusp of a new season and it's not the time to look back sour and complain. But I'm looking at this draft class and somebody seriously has to tell me how the hell we

... had to pick 32nd in every round!?!

This (pre-season games) is where players are made or broken. Let's see how well our draft choices do. I wonder if TC may keep the OLine starters in a little longer tonight?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

I would like a link please and thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Carnage781 View Post
    I would like a link please and thank you
    A link for?

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlue2010 View Post
    I know we are on the cusp of a new season and it's not the time to look back sour and complain. But I'm looking at this draft class and somebody seriously has to tell me how the hell we

... had to pick 32nd in every round!?!
    Isn't that where the defending champion picks?

# 80

Veteran
    YEAH BABBYYY!!! Giant season is here!

two minutes and counting

# 80