Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Wow, I got banned for something the Mods approved?

Now you'll be banned again.

[quote user="I'm Your Huckelberry"]This was somewhat comical. I just saw that I was banned until 6/3/2160 on my previous name for having an innapropriate username. I found that odd as the mods approved that name when I registered a few months back. The name was Mother TUCKer 91. Does that offend anyone here?[/quote]

That IS pretty funny, but I like this one better anyway. One of my favorite movies of all time, and definately my most favorite Val Kilmer role.

"Why, you're no daisy at all."

All-Pro

I think posting about bannings is a bannable offense..see ya in 2260

I KNOW posting about posting about getting banned is![8-|]

All-Pro

[quote user="FBomb"]I KNOW posting about posting about getting banned is![8-|][/quote] does that mean I'm a goner too? Mother*****r!!

[quote user="I'm Your Huckelberry"]This was somewhat comical. I just saw that I was banned until 6/3/2160 on my previous name for having an innapropriate username. I found that odd as the mods approved that name when I registered a few months back. The name was Mother TUCKer 91. Does that offend anyone here?[/quote]

We don't pick the date, this goofey server does. For us it just says banned, and gives you a drop down menu of days, week, month and then permenant. But that doesn't ever tell you the date that appears. So yeah it is comical when people do say stuff like that, because we don't choose it.

Also, the thing is on auto approve I believe so we didn't actually "approve" it.

[quote user="Bluedude2"][quote user="FBomb"]I KNOW posting about posting about getting banned is![8-|][/quote] does that mean I'm a goner too? Mother*****r!![/quote]

LMAO!!!

[quote user="FBomb"]

That IS pretty funny, but I like this one better anyway. One of my favorite movies of all time, and definately my most favorite Val Kilmer role.

[/quote]

"Why Johnny Ringo, you looked like somebody just stepped on your grave."

[quote user="Career Ender 56"][quote user="FBomb"]

[/quote]

"Why Johnny Ringo, you looked like somebody just stepped on your grave."
    [/quote]

"Nonsense! I have not yet begun to defile myself."

Turkey Creek Johnson (I believe): "Where's Wyatt?"

Doc: "Down by the creek, walking on Water