Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Wow, I got banned for something the Mods approved?

[quote user="Career Ender 56"]Turkey Creek Johnson (I believe): "Where's Wyatt?"

Doc: "Down by the creek, walking on Water

[/quote]

Sherman McMasters.

"It's true, you are a good woman. The again, you may be the anti-Christ."

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi

"It makes more sense to clean house completely then change the coach, have another bad year and fire the GM, then hire another GM who wants to hire his own coach"

I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

"That's Latin Darling, it seems that Mr. Ringo here is an educated man. Now I really hate him"

[quote user="I'm Your Huckelberry"]This was somewhat comical. I just saw that I was banned until 6/3/2160 on my previous name for having an innapropriate username. I found that odd as the mods approved that name when I registered a few months back. The name was Mother TUCKer 91. Does that offend anyone here?[/quote]

Theres this new thing called Email. Ever hear of it? Could have prevented a useless topic that no one cares to hear about

giantsboards@gmail.com

If your account gets banned for an innapropriate username, why would you feel the need to complain about it publicly? Just create another username thats more appropriate for a G rated board

You guys kill me

[quote user="FBomb"]

[quote user="I'm Your Huckelberry"]This was somewhat comical. I just saw that I was banned until 6/3/2160 on my previous name for having an innapropriate username. I found that odd as the mods approved that name when I registered a few months back. The name was Mother TUCKer 91. Does that offend anyone here?[/quote]

That IS pretty funny, but I like this one better anyway. One of my favorite movies of all time, and definately my most favorite Val Kilmer role.

"Why, you're no daisy at all."

[/quote]

Why Ike Gambling may not be your game. I know we can have a spelling contest ..