Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Wow, I got banned for something the Mods approved?

[quote user="Career Ender 56"]Turkey Creek Johnson (I believe): "Where's Wyatt?"

Doc: "Down by the creek, walking on Water

[/quote]

Sherman McMasters.

"It's true, you are a good woman. The again, you may be the anti-Christ."

And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

"That's Latin Darling, it seems that Mr. Ringo here is an educated man. Now I really hate him"

[quote user="I'm Your Huckelberry"]This was somewhat comical. I just saw that I was banned until 6/3/2160 on my previous name for having an innapropriate username. I found that odd as the mods approved that name when I registered a few months back. The name was Mother TUCKer 91. Does that offend anyone here?[/quote]

Theres this new thing called Email. Ever hear of it? Could have prevented a useless topic that no one cares to hear about

giantsboards@gmail.com

If your account gets banned for an innapropriate username, why would you feel the need to complain about it publicly? Just create another username thats more appropriate for a G rated board

You guys kill me

[quote user="FBomb"]

[quote user="I'm Your Huckelberry"]This was somewhat comical. I just saw that I was banned until 6/3/2160 on my previous name for having an innapropriate username. I found that odd as the mods approved that name when I registered a few months back. The name was Mother TUCKer 91. Does that offend anyone here?[/quote]

That IS pretty funny, but I like this one better anyway. One of my favorite movies of all time, and definately my most favorite Val Kilmer role.

"Why, you're no daisy at all."

[/quote]

Why Ike Gambling may not be your game. I know we can have a spelling contest ..