+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

No injuries = I'm ecstatic!!!!!

I could care less who won this game. I could care less how Gabbert made the secondary look. I could care less about the Jaguars supposedly run game. All I care about is the Giants escapes without notable injuries and the Giants looking to get better. This game was a victory in my eyes. Who cares about preseason victories (obviously the jags), But the Jags have never won nothing.

You know who really cares about this game . . . . Jones-Drew!.. This may hamper his negotiations. Suckers!!!!!!!

Forget it. We''re jinxed
    OLD USERNAME : MIKEISAGIANT
    SINCE OCTOBER 2010.

To me, it shows we didn't play hard enough and that's why we lost this crucial game to the Jaguars.

Red font, please! Red font!!!! Don't feed them.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    To me, it shows we didn't play hard enough and that's why we lost this crucial game to the Jaguars.
    Crucial? When did this become crucial? Bless your little heart....

Okay, I am confused either 1) You mean all this in red font or;
    2) You actually think the season began because of your comment in another thread about the Eagles and Redskins having divisional lead over us and the thought that this was a crucial game.
    Last edited by Rat_bastich; 08-11-2012 at 12:32 AM. Reason: Additional comments

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    Crucial?? You must be joking... Right?

The Jaguars have just announced that their victory parade will be just outside of Disney!!!!!!!

All-Pro
    Yes, he said crucial. You know how crucial the pre season games are. Lol. Lighten up people.

I think he was joking
    OLD USERNAME : MIKEISAGIANT
    SINCE OCTOBER 2010.

Yeah I didn't think I'd get this many people to bite. Apologies.

Anyway, that's all I honestly cared about and I'm sure the coaching staff feels the same way. There were a ton of positives from young players in this game so I'd say the Preseason is working for us at this point.