+ Reply to Thread

Cool Lastnignts festivities.......

I'd like to start off saying thank god football is back, I don't have to find reasons to start fights with my GF anymore (jk)....

I know we were all trying to keep a close eye on the same guys, unfortunately I had to watch online & missed some of the game...

1. David Wilson, I like what I see....but we need more of him with the 1st team..

2.Reuben Randle, samething...Not bad, but I want more of him early on...

3.Hosley, Im not worried about that muffed return, it happens to all these guys...very nice sack, but did he do anything other than that? Ive read great stuff on here but don't remember much else from him

4.Prince, I don't want to be dramatic...but seeing his play against Cecil shorts didn't sit well with me...

5.Austin, the plays that I saw, I was not impressed...I saw alot of nothing....Add input if I'm wrong please

6.Adrian Robinson, saw him get in the game but that's it...

7.bennet, keep it up...

8.jeringan, wasn't impressed..

9.Mccants/Mosley, hopefully I missed something....if not, no comment....

10.Brewer, someone please tell me an excuse how a 2nd year guy that supposedly had great feet gets embarrassed more than once against a guy I've never heard of??

11.Tracy, looked great...but I'm having flashbacks, we've seen this guy look good in the preseason before...

12.Herz, I didn't him in the game, must've missed that.....

13.Will hill, didn't notice him...

Lastly, Dwayne Hendricks, what's up with this guy? I saw him going off out there....

Quote Originally Posted by myles2424 View Post

11.Tracy, looked great...but I'm having flashbacks, we've seen this guy look good in the preseason before...
    This is the 1 I want to focus on because he was the guy who I thought did the most for himself tonight. We severely needed a guy to show he could play LDE aside from Tuck. JPP's stats from that side were nowhere near as good last year and I would like to keep him where he does the most damage.

If Tuck gets injured or needs a break, Tracy can be that guy now instead of playing JPP opposite his most comfortable side.

In past preseasons, I recall we had Tracy playing the right side. Well, between jpp and osi we have some talent over there already so Tracy would just end up buried on the depth chart. The fact that he can play the left side is huge for his chances of making this roster. I hope he builds on his performance.

Wach the play where JPP recovers the fumble. Austin is the reason the play happened. He crushed the pocket with a flat out bull rush. Banks pointed it out as the reason Tracy was ale to get there. It's tough with DT's. It's a thankless job. They make the ends look good.