+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Good night...bad night

Good: Bennett...Ware

Bad: Prince...Jernigan

Indifferent: Wilson

Just IMHO

I don't know...Wilson would probably go under "good" category in my opinion. He looked good for his first NFL game. Had speed and shiftiness. I think they have a potential star in the making with this guy. I was pleasently surprised. Also, I would add that Randle was another positive...and Andre Brown and Herzlich and Tracy. Coughlin and company are going to have some tough decisions to make this go around.

Tracy played well I thought. I bet he gives more production then Tollefson

Quote Originally Posted by keyofgmen View Post
    Good: Bennett...Ware

Bad: Prince...Jernigan

Indifferent: Wilson

Just IMHO
    Ware is painfully slow but at a position thin on reliability, he may hang around for another year.
    Wilson showed the athleticism and explosiveness we've heard about but needs to find hte rest of his game. (I expect it to come) Kuhn, no where near what his press clippings say. Herzlich is ready to start. Will Hill seems to be everything his press clippings say.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Tracy played well I thought. I bet he gives more production then Tollefson
    add Marshall to that list

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    Ware is painfully slow but at a position thin on reliability, he may hang around for another year.
    Wilson showed the athleticism and explosiveness we've heard about but needs to find hte rest of his game. (I expect it to come) Kuhn, no where near what his press clippings say. Herzlich is ready to start. Will Hill seems to be everything his press clippings say.
    Don't know what you saw but Kuhn was getting pressure and pushing guys back more than Austin was all game. Austin was getting stood up at the line i was very dissapointed, hopefully he gets that power back over the course of the next few games, he looked extremely weak. Will hill showed me something but i would like to see more of his coverage skills, Rivers looked pretty good as well, i will reserve my judgement on him like bennett until the end of the season. Oline looked horrible as always.

Prince is leaving the door wide open for Coe or Hosley. He had reasons last year for his play; but he shouldn't have any more excuses. He's got to play like he deserved a first round selection. I haven't seen the game yet, and I refuse to pay $20 to watch pre-season football, what a feaking rip-off that is. Last year I thought he played very slow. I expected better closing speed from a first round pick. I could see him not knowing the system last year with no preseason and all; but, the lack of athleticism at times surprised me.

I'm sorry but Herzlich looked pretty bad. Late to the carrier and at one point did not wrap up and the runner broke his tackle.

Look at all the weapons we have ,this team is Great, I see a winning season,and you know what that means !

Quote Originally Posted by BROADWAYSTORM View Post
    I'm sorry but Herzlich looked pretty bad. Late to the carrier and at one point did not wrap up and the runner broke his tackle.
    I disagree that Herz looked bad.
    But no matter, the great thing about Mark is, he will work hard on his game. And he WILL improve.
    #58 got a ton of reps last night. Lots of film for him to study.
    Last edited by fourth&forever; 08-11-2012 at 11:35 AM.