+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Veteran

Yes i love Wilson and he looked great but...

You can not say DJ Ware did not run hard and looked good. This is a good problem for the coaches to have #RunningBackProblems lol. Ware ran like a pissed off bull, and i think the number two spot is still his to lose

if everything was equal wilson wins

DJ ran better than I've seen from him before. But sadly Ware does not break tackles.
    I believe Wilson will.

Wilson looked spectacular from what I had seen. Ware played above expectations as well. So did Andre Brown.

If our starting O-line can actually hold up this season, we could be looking at a resurgent running game in 2012...

I want to see Wilson with the 1st team..

Quote Originally Posted by carter.525 View Post
    I want to see Wilson with the 1st team..
    Me too... if he did as well as he did behind Mosley, Brewer, and McCants, imagine what he could do behind Baas, Snee, and Beatty...

i was telling some peeps here a month or so ago to not sleep on ware. i rread an article on him about how previously, he would take the offseason off and get away from football completely. he said this past offseason was the first hes dedicated to getting faster, more agile and tougher. and it honestly showed last night. he did look quicker and more agile than ive ever seen from him.
    then u got brown who has a dimension we need, power, and also his lil jump cut move is effective. he earned some more attention as well. hopefully the rb situation is like the prior weaknesses on the team and it becomes a strong point. Scott isnt doing himself any favors missing time...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    i was telling some peeps here a month or so ago to not sleep on ware. i rread an article on him about how previously, he would take the offseason off and get away from football completely. he said this past offseason was the first hes dedicated to getting faster, more agile and tougher. and it honestly showed last night. he did look quicker and more agile than ive ever seen from him.
    then u got brown who has a dimension we need, power, and also his lil jump cut move is effective. he earned some more attention as well. hopefully the rb situation is like the prior weaknesses on the team and it becomes a strong point. Scott isnt doing himself any favors missing time...
    The only reason Ware is still on the roster is because he knows the offense, once our young guys become more familiar with our Offense, bye-bye Ware!
    The guy has had plenty of opportunities and has been lackluster at best.

Bench Player
    Ware is solid, but not great. Good would be stretching it in my opinion. I look forward to the day we are deep enough to let him go.

It should go

Bradshaw / Wilson / Ware / Scott