+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

You know things are going to be ok when..............

The biggest complaint of the night is the broadcast. ALL IN!!!
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

I was *****ing about it the entire game.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

I had a bigger complaint about the refing than the broadcast personally.

Starter
    Watching two grown men gush over Blaine Gabbert was a little uncomfortable

ALL-IN!

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I had a bigger complaint about the refing than the broadcast personally.
    Yeah....but not so much about bad calls.....just the total confusion that went on the entire game and I was lumping that in with the entire broadcast. It was a ****ing embarassment to The Giants and the enitire NFL for it to look like it was being run by a highschool football station.

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    Yeah....but not so much about bad calls.....just the total confusion that went on the entire game and I was lumping that in with the entire broadcast. It was a ****ing embarassment to The Giants and the enitire NFL for it to look like it was being run by a highschool football station.
    Well there were certainly some bad calls (about on par with the regular refs)... but if you're refing a game you should know the rules. Yeah it was funny to watch one more play be run when a 10 second runoff should have ended the game, but what if that happens in a regular season game while we are the team defending a 1-point lead?

How far apart are the referees and Goodell with their negotiations? I'm finding it hard to believe that the referees demands are so high.

We didn't get too many head callings last night which was good. Did not expect it. I guess we're still in SB high mode

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
    How far apart are the referees and Goodell with their negotiations? I'm finding it hard to believe that the referees demands are so high.
    Well, the refs did get a lot of leverage after the disasters all over the league in officiating the past couple of days...

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
    Last night should give them plenty oleverage to get what they want.