+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19
  1. #1
    Bench Player
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    89

    Unhappy Painfully S...L...O...W!!!

    Is anyone else finding the new message board painfully slow? I'm finding that it takes forever to open a thread ... to change pages within a thread ... and to open a link! MODS ... any particular reason for this? Can it be corrected?

  2. #2
    Is this supposed to be written in red? I find it incredibly fast. Upon clicking on reply, the page refreshes instantly.

  3. #3
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    It's actually incredibly fast. I think you have slow internet or you live in limbo.

  4. #4
    I am not having any problems at all..

  5. #5
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Right Here
    Posts
    6,846
    Ive been having the many of the same problems as the OP....it seems to happen most after I've been reading for awhile and then when I move to a new page it hangs up....I never had these problems with the old board.....I've checked my pc for problems and found none ...What browser are you guys who are having no problems using ?...I'm using MS iexplorer 9

  6. #6
    Veteran FIFTY6G-MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    ARMPIT OF U.S.
    Posts
    1,988
    Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    Ive been having the many of the same problems as the OP....it seems to happen most after I've been reading for awhile and then when I move to a new page it hangs up....I never had these problems with the old board.....I've checked my pc for problems and found none ...What browser are you guys who are having no problems using ?...I'm using MS iexplorer 9
    I am using google chrome, also when I use IE i switched back to IE8 and it worked fine.IE9 sucks!
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"


  7. #7
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Right Here
    Posts
    6,846
    Quote Originally Posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
    I am using google chrome, also when I use IE i switched back to IE8 and it worked fine.IE9 sucks!
    thanks for the reply...Its the only thing I can think of at this point...as long as I stay on the move everything seems fine...stop and read or make a post and its like it goes into sleep mode ....I'm going to look and see when the ie9 upgrade was installed that may be the whole problem ....thanks
    Last edited by byron; 08-11-2012 at 12:54 PM.

  8. #8
    All-Pro slipknottin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    37,658
    Its really slow for me too. And Im not using IE

  9. #9
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Okay nevermind, it is going slow today.

    It must be because the mods thought my avatar was too explicit, even though it wasn't so they had to message me and waste my time

  10. #10
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Right Here
    Posts
    6,846
    Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Its really slow for me too. And Im not using IE
    see thats what I don't get there are more than just few of us having these problems there has to be some sort of common link ....I'm using a cable connection /Time Warner.... if I was using a dial up I'd understand....what happens to me feels like something is timing out....it sucks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts