+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Time is ticking for Jernigan.

Another muffed punt didn't help either. I'm trying my best to see good things in him, but I simply don't see it. He dropped a TD pass in the end-zone too. And he doesn't really seem to get open a whole lot as much as people say about his speed and whatnot. I'm beginning to lean towards the side that maybe he's just a good college player but not good enough for the pro game. I think he needs to have at least one good pre-season game to even have a chance to make the roster.

Veteran
    He was mugged on the drop pass in the end zone. just saying.

tic toc tic toc.. same with Barden

At least Jernigan actually plays special teams... he's in over Barden. No way Barden makes the roster and Jernigan doesn't...

he has probably sealed his own fate with those 2 mistakes.

Please Jernigan is in his second season. He is a third round pick. Even if he wet Coughlin's bed he is not getting cut until at least his fourth season. If Adrian Tracy is still on this team and thankfully finally looking like a player. And if that bust Barden or that other bust, the linebacker is still around... you can forget about them cutting Jernigan. It is not the Giant way to cut young highly drafted players in their second season. Most Giants get to play out their contracts when drafted above the 4rth round.

Quote Originally Posted by BROADWAYSTORM View Post
    Please Jernigan is in his second season. He is a third round pick. Even if he wet Coughlin's bed he is not getting cut until at least his fourth season. If Adrian Tracy is still on this team and thankfully finally looking like a player. And if that bust Barden or that other bust, the linebacker is still around... you can forget about them cutting Jernigan. It is not the Giant way to cut young highly drafted players in their second season. Most Giants get to play out their contracts when drafted above the 4rth round.
    +1! And you are referring to Sintim I believe

Jernigan isn't going anywhere the time is not ticking at all, it's stopped for him.

You can tell he has talent and he probably would of caught that TD had his right arm not been pinned down. He creates separation runs good routes. I was never a fan of Jernigan maybe because he reminded us of Sinorice but he's got a alot of talent.

The muffed punts happen it's pre season and they can be easily corrected.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Veteran
    No its not, its his second year. He would of caught that TD if the DB wasnt holding his arm.