+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unhappy Sorry DJ Ware I'm not a fan. What is the prognosis of Da'Rel Scott?

I thought Ware was pretty good last night but that's all he is is average. He's never going to be anything more than solid.

Ware also missed a big bitz pickup last night and he's supposed to be the Giants best backup RB in pass protection.

I would take Andre Brown over Ware. I'd like to see what Scott has to offer. How he's progressed in protection and overall running.

Anyone know the deal with Scott?
    Last edited by NYG4lifeNYK; 08-11-2012 at 09:05 PM.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

I agree Ware will never be anything special. But, I havent seen anything out of Brown to make me think better of him either. After last night, I still think Ware is above Brown on the depth chart and may in fact have widened the gap.

Scott needs to heal so he can show his stuff, and show he is over his fumble problems.

Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post

Ware also missed a big bitz pickup last night and he's supposed to be the Giants best RB in pass protection.
    Bradshaw is definitely our best back when it comes to blocking. According to ProFootballFocus.com he was the 2nd best pass protector in the league last year out of all runningbacks.

That's supposed to say "next to Bradshaw".

I tried to quote your post but it just keeps loading for some reason.

But yea out of our backup RB's Ware is the best and he missed a bad one last night.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

Wares a shifty back that helped us out with conversions. I just don't see him as a number 2 starter. Scott needs more time out there.

Ringing in the 2012 season!

Seems "reply with quote" isn't working right now for some reason. Just keeps loading.

So does anyone know what's wrong with Scott and if he will practice this week and hopefully play vs the Jets?
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

I still think Andre Brown brings more of a power dimension that none of the other RBs have, and should be kept on the roster for that purpose.

At this point I'm seeing us take 4 RBs, with the depth as Bradshaw, Wilson, Ware, and Brown...

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I still think Andre Brown brings more of a power dimension that none of the other RBs have, and should be kept on the roster for that purpose.

At this point I'm seeing us take 4 RBs, with the depth as Bradshaw, Wilson, Ware, and Brown...
    I agree there.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post

I thought DJ Ware showed plenty of power when he carried all those Jags for the first down near the goal-line. I think he's still the #2 until Wilson proves otherwise...

Quote Originally Posted by yoeddy View Post
    I thought DJ Ware showed plenty of power when he carried all those Jags for the first down near the goal-line. I think he's still the #2 until Wilson proves otherwise...
    Agree...........