+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Just curious what you guys think about CARR?

I don't know much about him, but dude sure can run. Also, he seemed comfortable out there. What do you guys think about him?
    MANNING TO CRUZ....

Veteran
    above average serviceable back up. could of been good if the texans had an O-line to begin with, but he knew what he was getting into with an expansion team.

As fast as he is and even the fact that he was a #1 pick and starter in the league for years he STILL holds on to the ball way too long many times. He needs to throw the ****er or run past the LOS......
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

we should try him at running back. or h-back. that stands for white running back, right?

Bench Player
    He never got over his time in Texas. He still hears footsteps on almost every play. He is a reliable backup though. Doesn't have the hilarity factor that J-Load had, but I'm still glad to have him.

Bench Player
    One of the best backups in the league.

He's no Tim Tebow.

Thank goodness for that.

He'll do for now, but I'd like to Giants to investigate the future of that position. That is, find someone who has potential to be more than a backup.

With Carr at starting QB, I think the Giants would go 5-11.

Good back-up QB for sure. I feel comfortable with him back there.

Quote Originally Posted by RagTime Blue View Post
    He'll do for now, but I'd like to Giants to investigate the future of that position. That is, find someone who has potential to be more than a backup.

With Carr at starting QB, I think the Giants would go 5-11.
    "Someone who has potential to be more than a backup"? What does that mean? A starting QB to be a back up to Eli?

Good luck finding a QB of starting quality to accept sitting on the bench--and accepting a back-up's pay, because the Giants are not going to pay starter salary for a back-up--for the next 6-7 years.

And if circumstances dictated Carr being our starter for an entire season, we'd have far greater concerns than having Carr being our starter for an entire season.