+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Reason to not panic...

http://blogs.nfl.com/2012/08/11/the-...content_stream

The link is about the jets/bengals game but applies to us as well... you're not showing your specialized stuff so that opposing teams don't get film on you. I know a lot of you already know that, but there's a lot of panic going on as well.

I have no worries.

I don't either, and like I said, it's nothing new to anyone really, but it's also something to keep in mind instead of getting emotional about it...

Another reason not to panic....

We looked pretty bad in preseason last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    http://blogs.nfl.com/2012/08/11/the-...content_stream

The link is about the jets/bengals game but applies to us as well... you're not showing your specialized stuff so that opposing teams don't get film on you. I know a lot of you already know that, but there's a lot of panic going on as well.
    I am a realist and I am not worried at all at this point...my focus on this game was to see if our running game improved and if we will be able to successfully replace Manningham and Aaron Ross and that was confirmed in just the first preseason game....…wilson looks like he is going to be awesome, as does Randle and hosely...yes, they will have their rookie moments but I believe this draft was smoking hot just from the value that these three bring.

Now...can we solidify the MLB position and O line?...I don't care if we win the preseason as long as these criteria are met. I thought we looked decent for our first showing in preseason...years past, we looked dreadful!

There is really no hope for any fan who panics after the first preseason game . . . .

I'm too busy enjoying the return of football to panic.

The only thing that its OK to panic about is the terrible Giants Oline. it was bad last year and I dont see it getting any better.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    The only thing that its OK to panic about is the terrible Giants Oline. it was bad last year and I dont see it getting any better.
    I worry about the bookends. Though it's hard to imagine it being any worse than last year.

There are things that mean nothing, then there are things that mean less than nothing, then there are pre-season football games