+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

secondary backups.

If something were to happen should we be worried about our 2nd and 3rd string db's?

Jayron Hosley looked maybe the best out of the rest of them, though it was hard to tell

All-Pro
    Well I think anytime you have to rely on your back ups you should be a little worried, but it was only the 1st pre season game.

Tryon got beat bad on some throws at him.

Prince looked EH, but I suspect he'll get better.

I can see Hosley actually getting a spot.

Who was Prince going up against is the important question cause if he is not doing well with the first stringers or even the second and third, then it would not look good for him.

Prince got beat mentally on one big play. Looked at QB too long and fell asleep following his man.

for me , the tv camera coverage was bad and hard to follow who was where.

Quote Originally Posted by fourth&forever View Post
    Anyone else notice some horrible audio feedback immediately before, during, and after each play? Like maybe when they switched to the field mics or something. I found it almost impossible to get through.

Quote Originally Posted by fourth&forever View Post
    I Concur X10000

Hosely looked great. His sack was very nice, he looked hungry. I can definitely see him playing a big role in our secondary for the coming years barring injury. Prince was okay (the strip was nice, always good to have guys creating turnovers when they get a chance to) I credit Jacksonville mainly for the drive Prince got beat on. Gabbart and the receivers seemed in sync. No reason to worry about Prince; we still have the rest of camp and three preseason games to go. At least he doesn't have a broken foot to worry about. The real test will come during the regular season when he's facing one and two receivers for entire games.

Tryon was the biggest gaff in our secondary IMHO. He's a good gunner on ST though, so he'll make the team.