+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I Know It's only Preseason.....

but did you see Andrew Luck today 188 yrds, 10-16, 2 tds how does RG3 get all the hype this kid is going to be good, but again I know it's preseason and it was against the Rams but damn.

Veteran
    Yes, We saw it. Luck put on a show all right.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    but did you see Andrew Luck today 188 yrds, 10-16, 2 tds how does RG3 get all the hype this kid is going to be good, but again I know it's preseason and it was against the Rams but damn.

Because he's got the look for a bunch of commercials and people fall in love with a Quarterback that can run (I.e. Tebow, Vick).

He looks tougher and more athletic than Andrew Luck, therefore these companies would rather have him star in a commercial.

The fact that he's getting all this attention makes me not like this kid already.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGiants1411 View Post
    Because he's got the look for a bunch of commercials and people fall in love with a Quarterback that can run (I.e. Tebow, Vick).

He looks tougher and more athletic than Andrew Luck, therefore these companies would rather have him star in a commercial.

The fact that he's getting all this attention makes me not like this kid already.
    LMFAO me too bro me too. Can't wait until Tuck, JPP, Kiwi, and Osi get a hold of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    LMFAO me too bro me too. Can't wait until Tuck, JPP, Kiwi, and Osi get a hold of him.
    Do you think it's too soon to add Tracy to that statement?

I hate philthy. The teams, their fans, the city. I don't really mind the cowgurls, they're so dysfunctional I almost pity them. And the foreskins are just an afterthought.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMetal 40 View Post
    If your going to add tracy now might as well add Marshall too. i hope they both evolve into pass rushing / run stopping forces

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by rainierjef View Post
    If your going to add tracy now might as well add Marshall too. i hope they both evolve into pass rushing / run stopping forces
    Might want to add Dwayne Hendricks to the list too, seems Coughlin had some pretty good things to say about him coming off his 2 sack performance:

"Anyone that goes against Dwayne Hendricks -- he is going full speed every play, OK? so if you're foolish enough to think he's not going to make you look bad, you're ridiculous," Coughlin said. "So he goes out and plays the game just like he practices and he does very well for himself."

Quote Originally Posted by BlueMetal 40 View Post
    No not at all he looked good on Friday

Luck will have a great rookie season and RG3 will fall into obscurity. The only team that's any real threat to Luck in the AFC South is the Texans. On the other hand, I predict the skins will go, at best, 1-5 in the division, depending on how well we can keep Kerrigan off of Eli. JPP, Osi, and Tuck will have a field day teeing off on RG3, as well as Demarcus Ware and Jason Babin...

I think Andrew Luck will be an overall better QB in the long run than RGIII. That being said, I don't care how much the league is loving him right now because IMO, it gives good coverage and people want to hear this.

I won't hate him just because the media is hyping him up and ****.