Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Sometimes we lose sight of what's really important

You may have to copy to your web browser. It's about real heroes who secure our freedom every day.

http://s259.photobucket.com/albums/h...t=Untitled.flv
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Re: Sometimes we lose sight of what's really important

How true.

Veteran

[quote user="RoanokeFan"]You have have to copy to your web browser. It's about real heroes who secure our freedom every day.

[/quote]

Its a sad world we live in , but we gotta keep it going over there so they don't bring it over here, again!

[quote user="jints10"]

[quote user="RoanokeFan"]You have have to copy to your web browser. It's about real heroes who secure our freedom every day.

[/quote]

Its a sad world we live in , but we gotta keep it going over there so they don't bring it over here, again!

[/quote]

Such a simple and indisputable fact and yet it completely mystifies those on the left. They would prefer leaving it up tothe criminal justice system because that approach was oh so successful under Bubba.

We owe everything to those folks over there.fficeffice" />>>

Political leanings aside, we owe our very way of life to those serving in the Armed Forces today and all who have gone before them.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

[quote user="jints10"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Man we got our own people going crazy with bombs and stuff. It will not stop and the end of the world will be near for all of us. There will be another World War that will destroy a lot of faiths. This will set up the coming of the anti-Christ. Then all of the things of the holy bible will come to pass in another 100 years when most of the faith have been gone. Before that.. I was just joking. hahahahah.

[quote user="RoanokeFan"]Political leanings aside, we owe our very way of life to those serving in the Armed Forces today and all who have gone before them.
    [/quote]Our way of life is still not that good. We have to look inside our own Country for the other half of the solution. We are failing in a lot of things like Education. Without it, the enemie can easily come here as business owners.

As an Indian-African American-Irishman, I will still solute the tropps. I wish they didn,t have to go over there to fight. Also we need to start to educate more people in our countryso thatit can not go back in hard times. I feel that we are headed in that directionin even with the Troops overseas.

[quote user="daynemustgo"][quote user="jints10"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Such a simple and indisputable fact and yet it completely mystifies those on the left. They would prefer leaving it up tothe criminal justice system because that approach was oh so successful under Bubba.

We owe everything to those folks over there.fficeffice" />>>

[/quote]

Fine, but the problem is "over there" should be Afganistan. Had we focused all of our attention there, this entire thing may have been over now........with Saddam still vertiually no threat to us.

It s bogus war, and my support for the troops is about getting them out of harms way. Sadly, nothing will change no matter who gets into office. The entire system is 'on the take.' So you Liberals will be in for a shock if you thing "change" is coming. It isn't.

And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, “**** waffles.”......G Carlin

Nice idea, by the way RF. But this thread will be deleted shortly.

I really wish we still had the CE sforum again. I wanted to really get into a discussion about George Carlin as a philosopher, but I can't find a place to do it. His death affected me.

And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, “**** waffles.”......G Carlin

Veteran

[quote user="daynemustgo"][quote user="jints10"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

We owe everything to those folks over there.>>

[/quote]

I guess the fact that you see it that way makes it "indisputable" huh? I happen to think that the 300billion dollars a year could have went to improve a whole lot in this country rather than forcing our will upon the rest of the world.
    We want the rest of the world to be as we are yet every single process we have in this country is either completly inneffective or is corrupt.
    Our pub schools are a mess
    our justice system is a mess
    our health care system is a mess
    social security is a mess

We throw stones living in a glass house. Secure our borders, bring home our troops, get ourselves fixed and THEN lets fix the rest of the world.

If this was all about the innocent people getting slaughtered why exatly aren't we in Africa?....or Berma?..........because they have nothing we want.

I served my time. I have seen the things many of you think you may want to see and our boys shouldn't be where they are right now.