+ Reply to Thread
    Starter

Were can Kieth Rivers fit???

He played real well in the first Preseason game..... While healthy he has been real good in training camp, he has the experience and has a chip on his shoulder right now. I feel if he keeps playing like this he can make a push for a starting job. Boley is ouir signal caller and had a good year last year. Kiwi was a monster in run stop last year but is a Dend. Rivers is an out side LB. And I feel Hertz is going to take the MLB spot. I feel his talent shouldn't be on the sideline if he keeps playing the way he is. Were can he fit though????

shame cant get 1 of these OLB to work in the middle. I think the 4 best LB's on the team are OLB's for 2 spots

?? Rivers is a WILL so are Boley and Williams.. so I have no idea

Starter
    I know he's a Weak side backer but I figured he could play both outside positions. And yea I didn't even mention JWill. He's there to. Hopefully they figure somthing out. I'd like to see him at Strongside this next game for a little to. He just has a lot of talent just don't want to see it go to waste.... Unless I'm speaking to soon but he looked real good last game hope he keeps it up

Good question...Don't think he'll beat out Boley or Kiwi on the outside and I don't think he'll beat out J-will in the Nickel.

quality backup is fine by me

Well, rumblings are that the team is looking at Boley as a possible MLB candidate as well. With his knee injury we havent really seen this in camp yet, but that's still a possibility.

As long as we're able to get three solid starters and one or two good back-ups out of the group I'm ok with Rivers coming off the bench or even Herz for that matter. They're being paid like back-ups anyway so there's no financial set-back there.
    All Hail The New York Giants!!

Jwill has A will backers size but I typically see him lined at sam when not on big nickle and dime as Kiwi is moved to the line.