+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anyone worried about Jacquian Williams?

He doesn't sound too happy or optimistic about his health.

http://www.giants.com/media-vault/videos/LB-Jacquian-Williams-updates-status/27f0b00c-45d8-4922-8047-89dd9475545f

He made great progress last year and I figured he would be a huge part of the team this season. Hope it isnt anything too much.
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the mouth."

I saw that earlier. I'm expecting big things from him this year (fingers crossed)

To many good linebackers out there. Its realistic he could not be part of the final equation this year if his health issue lingers. He wont get released but could be IR'ed if the injury is deemed a problem come time the final cuts are made. They wont carry him on the final 53 if he is still hurt.

He has not contributed at all yet this offseason due to this injury. however i agree that with the potential we saw in him last season the is no way the giants release him. he will get IRed if need be and put on shelf till late this season or for 2013 but no way the cut him. it will be good cause we may get to hold onto one of the younger guys that we may have Cut had he not be hurt.
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

I believe Williams and Herz are the future at WILL and MLB.. He just needs to get healthy

There is no way he gets cut. They would just IR him if needed. He showed enough last year that he can play the game. Hope he comes back soon.
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the mouth."

his job is safe. He was a very important part of our defense last year. Lets just hope his hip injury isnt anything serious

This is why we brought Rivers in, next man up.

He sure looked subdued in that interview but that may simply be his personality. Has anyone seen him interviewed during better times?
    He is part of our long term nucleus at LB. Hope this situation clears quickly. Go Blue!!
    No one remembers who came in second.

Williams is the most talented linebacker on the Giants why would anyone who watches the Giants and has minimun football IQ even consider he would get cut. Some of you people are amazing.