+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Cowboys have this at LT....

Tyron Smith
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...e-tyron-smith/

AND WE HAVE:

A guy who worries about what mattress he's sleeping on to get him on the field!

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...eturns_to.html

Its been proven though that you don't need an elite LT to win championships. Eli has done a good job of feeling the pressure and getting rid of the ball when needed.

1st world problems for Beatty

Quote Originally Posted by Jahh View Post
    Its been proven though that you don't need an elite LT to win championships. Eli has done a good job of feeling the pressure and getting rid of the ball when needed.
    Have you even looked at our schedule this year? Do you know how many times Eli had to pull games out of his a** last year? He's a franchise QB but that last time I looked I didn't see a cape with an 'S' on it. If you don't protect him you can just throw out the idea of us making the playoffs right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Snappinnecks View Post
    Have you even looked at our schedule this year? Do you know how many times Eli had to pull games out of his a** last year? He's a franchise QB but that last time I looked I didn't see a cape with an 'S' on it. If you don't protect him you can just throw out the idea of us making the playoffs right now.

Yepp, exactly. And it's not even about the QB - it's also involves the running backs. Hopefully they can create holes for Bradshaw and co. depending on who gets that #2 and #3 spots.

wait, the same t.smith who got burned by us in both games last season? Odd bc Tuck, Osi, and JPP all had good games lined up against him with sacks and pressures, in fact I hadnt even remembered him during our matchups bc we really had no issue vs the dallas OL last season, it wasnt like he stood out. All 3 of our de's got sacks lined up across smith...

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    wait, the same t.smith who got burned by us in both games last season? Odd bc Tuck, Osi, and JPP all had good games lined up against him with sacks and pressures, in fact I hadnt even remembered him during our matchups bc we really had no issue vs the dallas OL last season, it wasnt like he stood out. All 3 of our de's got sacks lined up across smith...
    That was his rookie year

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Yepp, exactly. And it's not even about the QB - it's also involves the running backs. Hopefully they can create holes for Bradshaw and co. depending on who gets that #2 and #3 spots.
    I just don't see how we are any worse off than last year. We will be fine.

The great thing here is that Tyron Smith can't simultaneously play LT and RT... which means that he can't stop Tuck JPP and Osi all at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jahh View Post
    I just don't see how we are any worse off than last year. We will be fine.

Exactly. We didn't really have a scary running game at all. We'll be fine in the passing game, but running?