+ Reply to Thread

I love Rolle's fire!!

When asked about are they worried about Tebow Rolle said " not at all it's not about him it's about us." A lot of fans had some problems with him and I understand why but I think he can take the feisty roll of Jacobs and fire up the team. I think he turned around our season last year after the Washington debacle when he said player gotta play through small injuries, but anyway Rex Ryan excuse for picking up Tebow cause teams have to prepare for him is ******ed if he can't throw then teams will just load the box up and crush Tebow cause he can't read defenses.

I like Rolle's attitude. As long as he is not saying anything stupid and as long as he isn't a virus in the locker room, I'm all for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I like Rolle's attitude. As long as he is not saying anything stupid and as long as he isn't a virus in the locker room, I'm all for it.
    True when he said that thing about Coughlin I wanted him gone but he kinda of grew on me I just hope someone steps up at DB so he doesn't have to cover the slot.

I agree. Honestly, when Rolle and Jacobs were speaking there minds last season. I as a fan didn't take it personal. Neither one of those guys didn't say anything last season I felt that wasn't true. When Jacobs got on the fans for booing him, he was right. Also, he should know that booing comes when the team doesn't perform well. When guys that play professional sports are concerned by fans booing. To me that means he gets it. I prefer my player to wear their emotions on the sleeves. Why? Because it show that the player cares.

People were going nuts before last season because of the lack FA moves. Both of those guys played their b*tts off. One thing that bothered me some last season when people were blaming BJ for our bad run game. AB didn't do well either.

I am glad we still have Rolle, but I am sure the Giants are going to miss BJ because I think he has the same fire as Rolle.

Yeah I'll miss BJ too cause he got the offense pumped I remember seeing him give a speech before the Philly game in Philly and it got me pumped up, our running game was bad last year cause of our offensive line and when you got two straight ahead runners like AB and BJ your running game is going to suffer more That's why I love David Wilson running the ball cause he can mask those OL mistake with his speed and elusiveness. Your right about one thing though the Giants players do get it when they aren't playing well and if they don't they have people like Rolle to let them know.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Oh Moke you silly ******* you

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    Yeah I'll miss BJ too cause he got the offense pumped I remember seeing him give a speech before the Philly game in Philly and it got me pumped up, our running game was bad last year cause of our offensive line and when you got two straight ahead runners like AB and BJ your running game is going to suffer more That's why I love David Wilson running the ball cause he can mask those OL mistake with his speed and elusiveness. Your right about one thing though the Giants players do get it when they aren't playing well and if they don't they have people like Rolle to let them know.
    Not to mention that Wilson is a bit of a heart transplant for Jacobs on this team... he's got some fire of his own to contribute to the locker room.