+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Alot of us were ready.....

To call for the firing of coaching staff and wanted some Heads after the final cowboys td right after the tipped INT when I think zones got behind the D to put them up 12. Me included. Check the game thread..lol ia am happy we pulled it out, but unless they play some d we just dropped a few spots in draft order cause we are not going to win all our games 42-41 guys...
    We all know that, but happy still and will ride this wave as far as it takes us. We all know the D stinks, so may as well just go with it, stop complaining cause it is what it is.
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Re: Alot of us were ready.....

I am very down on Fewell.

All-Pro

I still want Gilbride and Fewell out after the season. They are pathetic.

[quote user="miked1958"]To call for the firing of coaching staff and wanted some Heads after the final cowboys td right after the tipped INT when I think zones got behind the D to put them up 12. Me included. Check the game thread..lol ia am happy we pulled it out, but unless they play some d we just dropped a few spots in draft order cause we are not going to win all our games 42-41 guys... We all know that, but happy still and will ride this wave as far as it takes us. We all know the D stinks, so may as well just go with it, stop complaining cause it is what it is.[/quote]

we can still complain about the defense but we have to accept the fact that the overall it blows and lower the expectations to maybe just holding the opposing team to 28 or less points. Which may be a lot to ask for as well. Some posters think this D is going to turn a switch on and play really good. No way. JPP is one man wrecking crew. He, as much as Eli, was the was and has been the reason they are even close in some games or have the opportunity to keep it close.

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Veteran

Fewell is a disgrace.... pathetic.

All-Pro

I have said many times that I still like TC but sometimes a change is just needed. They won, but they are in the clear just yet.

I also think PF did a fine job last year. This year the teams has a lot of injuries on defense. I don't think it's all his fault.

Gillbride? I don't know, he calls some questionable plays. I wish they would let Eli call more if the game himself.

All-Pro

i want the entire coaching staff overhauled.

Get back to me on this when the season is over. Assuming we don't win the Superbowl (which is a big *** pull at this point), it depends on if we make the playoffs and if we do, how we lose, who we lose to, etc. Lots of possibilities...

All-Pro

Agreed that a lot of things can still happen. First, let's see if they make the playoffs. If they do, let's see how they play. The FO is going to the injuries into consideration. How can they not? I mean it's no guarantee that they would have been better, but TT, a more seasoned Prince, Goff, and even a healthy KP last night might have made them a much better defense.

The communication issue could be fixed. Will it? I don't know, but if they could fix that they might get better for the playoffs.

[quote user="buddy33"]I have said many times that I still like TC but sometimes a change is just needed. They won, but they are in the clear just yet.

I also think PF did a fine job last year. This year the teams has a lot of injuries on defense. I don't think it's all his fault.

Gillbride? I don't know, he calls some questionable plays. I wish they would let Eli call more if the game himself.[/quote]

I think that's the problem with Fewell....he needs a fully loaded and talented team to have a good defense.

He's not good enough to make average players good and good players great.