+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Man, this Dallas vs Oakland Game is a SLEEPER for sure!

Veteran
    If the Raiders don't pull this game out, it's going to be a miserable week here in JerryArea. His face will be in front of each and every camera posturing his sorry looking team as simply the best. Radio too. Lord, help me. I think it is too late to help the Raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    I guess it was. The game flow though had romo still on field well into second quarter..Anyway, on Dallas board they are scared if they don't fix their OLine romo won't make it out of the preseason let alone facing the giants pass rush for 4 quarters... I bet our D guys are licking their chops. A little early yet but man it could be a massacre
    A little early indeed, my friend. It would be a massacre if we have to trot out that same line to protect Romo. I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't concerned with the depth, but the Cowboys were down to their 4th center last night (who just started snapping the ball2 weeks ago), are implementing a new scheme, and had other injuries in the middle. The tackles, however, played well. All reports are that we should be healthy along the o'line for the season opener. Will they be great? No. But they'll be better than last year and the Giants won't have the ability to pin their ears back and go after Romo like they did last season since they'll have to account for an actual run game.

Again, I don't think this line is great, but I think they'll be average which is better than I can say they were last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    A little early indeed, my friend. It would be a massacre if we have to trot out that same line to protect Romo. I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't concerned with the depth, but the Cowboys were down to their 4th center last night (who just started snapping the ball2 weeks ago), are implementing a new scheme, and had other injuries in the middle. The tackles, however, played well. All reports are that we should be healthy along the o'line for the season opener. Will they be great? No. But they'll be better than last year and the Giants won't have the ability to pin their ears back and go after Romo like they did last season since they'll have to account for an actual run game.

Again, I don't think this line is great, but I think they'll be average which is better than I can say they were last year.
    Pinning my ears back as we speak.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Veteran
    Yeah. It was like having sand ground into a swimsuit rash. I was so bored I ended up talking to my wife.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
    Pinning my ears back as we speak.
    Getting some implants too?

Quote Originally Posted by Weygand View Post
    Getting some implants too?
    Are you buying?
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
    Are you buying?
    Do I get to see them?

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    A little early indeed, my friend. It would be a massacre if we have to trot out that same line to protect Romo. I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't concerned with the depth, but the Cowboys were down to their 4th center last night (who just started snapping the ball2 weeks ago), are implementing a new scheme, and had other injuries in the middle. The tackles, however, played well. All reports are that we should be healthy along the o'line for the season opener. Will they be great? No. But they'll be better than last year and the Giants won't have the ability to pin their ears back and go after Romo like they did last season since they'll have to account for an actual run game. <BR><BR>Again, I don't think this line is great, but I think they'll be average which is better than I can say they were last year.
    To be fair the Giants have some pretty big issues along the OLine as well. We need to shore it up quick or all those weapons eli has to throw to will never see the ball. <BR><BR>As far as game last night maybe its not always a good thing to listen to the announcers. they were the ones saying that dallas will be in HUGE trouble if they dont correct that OLine. Even Romo sounded a little pissed in his sideline interview even though he said all the right things.
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

+ Reply to Thread