+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Did anyone watch BJ run this week

4 carries 31 yards was it? SF had a ton of yards. Amazing what can happen with a good line. What do you guys think?

i saw two of his runs. a short one and the long one he had. he looked good!

looked weird in a SF jersey.. #45 looks strange on him too

Yeah he looked really good, so did Kendall Hunter.

Veteran
    sigh* i've been saying this forever, give the big guy some gap time and he runs hard and strong. BJ was never the problem it was the line, but fans and analyst need an easy way to explain why he could run as forceful as he used to so they blamed him. personally i wish we would of retained him for the extra half a mil

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by rainierjef View Post
    sigh* i've been saying this forever, give the big guy some gap time and he runs hard and strong. BJ was never the problem it was the line, but fans and analyst need an easy way to explain why he could run as forceful as he used to so they blamed him. personally i wish we would of retained him for the extra half a mil
    I keep saying the same thing. Great Olines can make any RB look great and bad Olines can make any RB look bad. Unfortunately, we have a below average oline right now, proved by our 32nd rush attack last year. Remember how great a team we had in 2008 when Jacobs and Ward had 1k yards?
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the mouth."

Quote Originally Posted by appodictic View Post
    4 carries 31 yards was it? SF had a ton of yards. Amazing what can happen with a good line. What do you guys think?
    I think its one preseason game and Jacobs had some good carries....

so what
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

personally i wish we would of retained him for the extra half a mil
    So he could run equally as ineffective behind our line? We need a RB to make the line, not the other way around.

Its a chemistry.....cant blame the line 100%......no way...
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

I predicted that him and MM will do good with the 49ers so we are going to see those predictions come out just like I have said. Watch BJ new and improve runner show you that a lot of you don't know football like you think you do. You see BJ had to change his running style a little. The tiptoe needs to happen in some plays. A rb with his style can't just think he is going to plow over defenders all of the time when they are going after his legs like defenses did when he was with the team.