+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

WE LOST THE COIN TOSS!!!....

.........FIRE KILLDRIVE!!!!!!!

The negativity on the "Official Game Thread" was a disgrace last night. I know we all get frustrated with our team, but for God's sake, stop with the foolish hysterics.

My compliments to my friend Roanoke and also Gmen Surg. for trying to bring some sanity and optimism to a avalanche of negative Giant hate.

BTW..... We won.

"Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Veteran

Re: WE LOST THE COIN TOSS!!!....

wasnt really mad at the offensive calling besides in the red zone. The defense is what had my blood boiling all night.

All-Pro

I've been saying get rid of KG for the last few years now. Last night was no exception.

[quote user="gumby742"]I've been saying get rid of KG for the last few years now. Last night was no exception.[/quote]

The hysterics reminded me of my daughter when she was 4 and didn't get to stay up late.

It was embarrassing.

I can only imagine what that place looked like.

[quote user="Giantsin04"]I can only imagine what that place looked like.[/quote]

When we were ahead 5-0 they were calling for the entire coaching staff to be fired because they didn't score a TD after the big Nicks play.

I'm going to say something. I may not like all the play calling or even the scheme that we run on defense. But our problems especially on defense were about bad execution. I'm quite sure Fewell's defense doesn't call for WR's to be running open by 10 yards in the secondary.

These first and second round draft picks have to start playing better.

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="gumby742"]I've been saying get rid of KG for the last few years now. Last night was no exception.[/quote]

The hysterics reminded me of my daughter when she was 4 and didn't get to stay up late.

It was embarrassing.

[/quote]

To be fair i turned the TV off at the 6 minute mark, because my blood was already boiling and didn't want to lose anymore sleep then I already would have. Although it was more targeted at Fewell. I'm not a fan of KG, but he's not our biggest problem right now. Fewell is. With KG, it's more an issue of opimizing our players. With Fewell, it's a matter of basic competence.

KG could have easily cost us the game last night with his boneheaded RZ plays, that asinine screen call, the multitude of draws and the list could just keep going. We all know Eli thrives in hurry-up situations, but do you think that could be attributed to Eli making the calls? I sure do.

[quote user="Giantsin04"]I can only imagine what that place looked like.[/quote]

When we were ahead 5-0 they were calling for the entire coaching staff to be fired because they didn't score a TD after the big Nicks play.

I'm going to say something.** I may not like all the play calling or even the scheme that we run on defense.* But our problems especially on defense were about bad execution.* I'm quite sure Fewell's defense doesn't call for WR's to be running open by 10 yards in the secondary.

These first and second round draft picks have to start playing better.

[/quote]

Too funny. "We left 5 points out there!!!! Fire Everyone!!" When we score 14 points in two minutes... crickets. Score 40 instead of 41, Gilbride ****ed us.

.........FIRE KILLDRIVE!!!!!!!

[/quote]

Actually the Coin toss was loss because of the special teams coordinator! He needs to get canned!