+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Bench Player

How can they say Giants will have the worst record in the nfc east???

Watching that horrible preseason game last night between Dallas Cowgirls and Oakland Raiders was highly wrong of me but i wanted to see Dallas new players in action. Even though it was the first preseason game, there was no doubt in my mind that i was thinking what everyone else was thinking... Dallas have some serious issues!!! Mainly, Dallas front line is a major concern!!! Watching this game led me to compare my team, the defending superbowl champions , New York Giants to the, self proclaimed america's team, Dallas Cowgirls. Lets find out who is the better team and correct me if im wrong:...

Better qb... Edge, Eli "Easy E" Manning
    Better receivers... Duh Giants
    Better running back... Edge, Dallas until Wilson get more reps since Bradshaw seem to be hurt every season
    Better defensive line... Well since Giants have Osi, Tuck and JPP, it should go to the Giants hands down
    Better defensive backs... I also have to give that to the Giants especially if Terrel Thomas is healthy
    Better defensive coach; Fewell by far because he utilize his players and puts them in a position to make plays
    Better offensive coach, check the rings and i dont even like Gilbride
    Better head coach, Coughlin baby!!! The way he gets his team to believe in his message is a thing of beauty!!!
    Better team, Giants all day!!! Now obviously these are all good argumentative points but i believe the masses would agree!!! Dallas a better team??? Maybe in Madden but not in the NFL!!! Lets get it Giants!!!
    Last edited by badnews13; 08-14-2012 at 06:40 PM. Reason: puntuation

Quote Originally Posted by badnews13 View Post
    better defensive backs... I also have to give that to the giants especially if terrel thomas is healthy
    Stopped reading here, not only are the giants DBs one of the worst in the division, they're one of the worst in the league. And getting TT back doesn't help that at all.

Quote Originally Posted by fizzlesticks View Post
    Stopped reading here, not only are the giants DBs one of the worst in the division, they're one of the worst in the league. And getting TT back doesn't help that at all.
    Troll alert!
    No one remembers who came in second.

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    Troll alert!
    Really? I'm pretty sure we were 29th in passing defense last year, and as much as I like TT, he isn't nearly as good as some people on these boards think.

Bench Player
    stopped reading here, not only are the giants dbs one of the worst in the division, they're one of the worst in the league. And getting tt back doesn't help that at all.
    really??? Did you not see what they did last season??? The last 6 games, giants basically shut down all offensive weapons. In the post atlanta couldn't move the ball and san fran was 1-13 in 3rd down conversions. You cant be the worst in the league and win a superbowl!!!

Quote Originally Posted by badnews13 View Post
    really??? Did you not see what they did last season??? The last 6 games, giants basically shut down all offensive weapons. In the post atlanta couldn't move the ball and san fran was 1-13 in 3rd down conversions. You cant be the worst in the league and win a superbowl!!!
    You are communicating with a Cowboy fan. This stuff happens every year and they are easy to pick out and poke fun at.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Bench Player
    really? I'm pretty sure we were 29th in passing defense last year, and as much as i like tt, he isn't nearly as good as some people on these boards think.
    tt is not as good as we all think but he allows rolle to go back to the ball hawk position or blitzing the qb... Tt brings a whole different package when he is in there. Thats why we didnt blitz as much as we wanted to last season!!!

Actually, people are expecting us to finish 3rd in the division, not last. Sheesh. Get your facts straight! :cheers:

Really? I'm pretty sure we were 29th in passing defense last year, and as much as I like TT, he isn't nearly as good as some people on these boards think.
    I don't yet know if you're a troll or not, but you getting close to smack talk which is not allowed in this forum. You can spew forth in Smack Talk, but not in here

Quote Originally Posted by Mod_C View Post
    I don't yet know if you're a troll or not, but you getting close to smack talk which is not allowed in this forum. You can spew forth in Smack Talk, but not in here
    ??? How is that even close to smack talk?