+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Ross is a liability in the secondary

Did any else notice how many times he got beat yesterday? It was almost like everytime 3rd down rolled around, Romo just looked over to see who #31 was converging and threw it that way.

All-Pro

Re: Ross is a liability in the secondary

Give credit to the pressure that the defense put on Romo when he just missed a wide open WR in the 4th, but Ross was beat badly. Giants where extremely lucky on that play. It would have been anothe TD.

[quote user="buddy33"]Give credit to the pressure that the defense put on Romo when he just missed a wide open WR in the 4th, but Ross was beat badly. Giants where extremely lucky on that play. It would have been anothe TD.[/quote]
    Agreed. Ross was absolutely burnt on that play.

Aaron Ross, completely sucks donkey balls! Everytime he is covering somebody, he is flaling his arms at someone which lets You know he is beat! He has lowlight reels of him getting beat consistently! He can't cover My dead grandmother! SMFH!

[quote user="Warchild"]Did any else notice how many times he got beat yesterday? It was almost like everytime 3rd down rolled around, Romo just looked over to see who #31 was converging and threw it that way.[/quote]

He s gone next year. Receivers just run by him like he is standing still. If TT comes back healthy and Prince develops we will have three solid CB's with Webster.

Ross was beat in "MAN COVERAGE" repeatedly

The secondary IS the liabilty.

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Ross was beat in "MAN COVERAGE" repeatedly[/quote]

or more like "no man coverage"......

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

[quote user="Gianthunter"]The secondary IS the liabilty.[/quote]

Couldnt agree more.

Ross, along with the rest of our secondary is the liability. Dont single him out.

Webster, Ross, Phillips, Rolle, Prince.. etc.

They have all made way too many WTF moments this season.

I hate to say it, but I still want to draft a cover safety. And hopefully Terrel Thomas doesnt stuggle too much when he gets back. He is going to have to adjust to the speed of the NFL again..

[quote user="TroyArcher"]

[quote user="Warchild"]Did any else notice how many times he got beat yesterday? It was almost like everytime 3rd down rolled around, Romo just looked over to see who #31 was converging and threw it that way.[/quote]

He s gone next year.* Receivers just run by him like he is standing still.* If TT comes back healthy and Prince develops we will have three solid CB's with Webster.*

[/quote]

T2 is not comming back healthy. He's done. His knees are mangled. We can live with Webster and look for Prince to make a leap next season. That's really all we can do.
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.