+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Michael Boley? Is he ok?

Whats up with Boley? I know he had the hamstring issue, but I thought it wasn't that serious. The last I heard it was becoming bothersome. Has he been practicing? Will he play this week?
    FORMERLY GRAIL72

Quote Originally Posted by Grail1972 View Post
    Whats up with Boley? I know he had the hamstring issue, but I thought it wasn't that serious. The last I heard it was becoming bothersome. Has he been practicing? Will he play this week?
    This is a great question and I would also love to have additional info about it. Boley proved to be a key component on our defense and when he went down last year, our defense tanked.
    Last edited by JB456; 08-16-2012 at 09:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JB456 View Post
    This is a great question and I would also love to have additional info about it. Boley proved to be a key component on our defense and when he went down last year, our defense tanked.
    Definitely warrants answering......hamstrings are one of those "god forbid" injuries that only time can heal and can potentially keep a guy out for an entire year............hopefully it will subside and he'll be 100% come the regular season.

my question is who plays the WIL position if Boley can't go for a while...

Quote Originally Posted by JesseJames View Post
    my question is who plays the WIL position if Boley can't go for a while...
    my guess would be keith rivers

Man, we need Nicks, Boley, Williams, Beatty and Canty to be ready week 1.

On the one hand, having him sit a while and get totally healed gives us a chance to sort out the best of a large group of talented LB's in camp.

On the other hand, we haven't gotten much from the Giants on his condition and that always worries me.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Quote Originally Posted by ELIte4MVP View Post
    my guess would be keith rivers
    Rivers would be my guess too but if thats true then we will lose some speed at the WIL position and I'm not sure about Rivers coverage skills compared to Boley

Quote Originally Posted by JesseJames View Post
    Rivers would be my guess too but if thats true then we will lose some speed at the WIL position and I'm not sure about Rivers coverage skills compared to Boley
    would be Williams if he was healthy.. thinking Rivers too.

Lets get him healthy, I really don't hting that there is a need to press anything right now.