+ Reply to Thread

Giants vs Jets NFL Network Broadcast...Who is calling the game?

I have the game on CBS and now on the NFL Network . Question I'm posting to you guys is who is going to be calling the game on the NFL network? Is it Bob Papa?

I'd like to hear Mike Mayock call the game. I'd like to hear his analysis of David Wilson and some of the other rookies. He's one of the few announcers who knows what he's talking about especially when it comes prospects, schemes and formations.

One of my favorites.

Smile Who is calling the game?

Im fine with anyone but aikmen or especially collinsworth. HATE collinsworth

Quote Originally Posted by dan1552 View Post
    Im fine with anyone but aikmen or especially collinsworth. HATE collinsworth
    Get used to Aikman, this year. Being the champs I would guess we see alot of him this year. All though having a lot of primetime games will mix it up.

Quote Originally Posted by dan1552 View Post
    im fine with anyone but aikmen or especially collinsworth. Hate collinsworth
    dittooooooo

Anyone but that weirdo Paul Dottino.

Dallas Game

You know , and we all do... AIKMEN does and always will hate us. Collinsworth is just an idiot.

I think Bob Papa called games for the NFLN when the network was first on air.... But I don't remember him calling games for them the past 1-2 yrs so I don't think he will be calling it

Personally I don't care who calls it as long as the network that broadcast it gives me good instant replays at the right times... Honestly I've come to the conclusion that I hate all broadcasters if I've heard them too long...lol
    (Worst being Jaworski!!!)

Even ones I like I will eventually not be able to stand!

Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    I'd like to hear Mike Mayock call the game. I'd like to hear his analysis of David Wilson and some of the other rookies. He's one of the few announcers who knows what he's talking about especially when it comes prospects, schemes and formations.

One of my favorites.
    Speaking of Mayock he just stopped by the Timex training facility for an interview.

http://www.giants.com/media-vault/videos/Giants-Insider-Mike-Mayock/9c2b9c9e-b90f-483d-a3fd-74283acab422

M
    aybe he is calling the game after all.
    Last edited by titwio; 08-17-2012 at 03:11 PM.