+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NFL redzone

NFL redzone

anyone here who has it....how do you like it? and how much will it be costing for optimum customers if someone could let me know

Veteran
    Optimum's press release say's it's included in the iO Sports & Entertainment Pak. That comes with the Gold Package otherwise it's $6.95 a month.
    Last edited by DVision; 08-16-2012 at 11:56 PM.

I had it for a year (for free) OMG it's so awesome! It's like watching everygame at the same time, YOU DON"T MISS A THING, I'm planning on getting it back because it's great for thos days when the Giants have a late game or bye week. 1000% Recommend.

Quote Originally Posted by GoDeep80 View Post
    I had it for a year (for free) OMG it's so awesome! It's like watching everygame at the same time, YOU DON"T MISS A THING, I'm planning on getting it back because it's great for thos days when the Giants have a late game or bye week. 1000% Recommend.
    you think its worth 7 a month?

@Dvision do you think it would be better to upgrade my silver to gold or buy the package and when the season is over and repeat if i can even do that

love nfl red zone its great
    FUTURE NFL STAR

2014 season

23 rushes for 255yards 3td
    39 pancake blocks
    50 tackles 3 sacks (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 & 10/26 )
    9-0-1 record///// invited to play in tiny mite bowl and beat the team we tied in regular season/ won second tiny mite bowl game

Quote Originally Posted by nygmen90 View Post

@Dvision do you think it would be better to upgrade my silver to gold or buy the package and when the season is over and repeat if i can even do that
    If you do fantasy football...NFL Red Zone is a MUST HAVE.

If you don't do fantasy football, but you're an NFL junkie...NFL Red Zone is a MUST HAVE

On days when games being televised in your local area are light (or the one you're watching is at halftime), Red Zone is more than worth its weight in gold. It hops around all day Sunday from game-to-game WITH NO COMMERCIAL INTERRUPTION.

Every time a team approaches the red zone, they go Live to the action and stay until they score (or change possessions). If a team from another game scores in the meantime OR is getting closer to the end zone than the one you're currently watching, they go Live to that one. AND if there are "Two" teams threatening to score, they go Split-Screen. Even if you miss one, they'll re-play it immediately after. If you kept it on all day, you'd literally see every TD and FG from every team.

Most Sundays, I just watch Big Blue, Red Zone, and then SNF. Especially when you're being force-fed the Jets putrid offense this year, you'll be glad you have much better option to turn to.

I can't possibly imagine you regretting shelling out your $7/mo. I'd say talk to your cable company and find out the best deal for it. It's literally only on on Sundays, and then once the season's over, it's gone 'til Sept. Enjoy!

It is really good and I haven't had it until now because I am a Cablevision customer. However, during halftime of all the games at GIANTS Stadium, I am out by the concessions watching the Red Zone intently with a boat load of other fans.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Veteran

I have the silver package and think I'm just going to pay the $7 a month. The sports Pak also includes NBA TV and the NHL Network. If I like those I'll keep it all year, if not I'll cancel the Pak after the football season. I spend almost $7 a day on coffee. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by DVision View Post
    I have the silver package and think I'm just going to pay the $7 a month. The sports Pak also includes NBA TV and the NHL Network. If I like those I'll keep it all year, if not I'll cancel the Pak after the football season. I spend almost $7 a day on coffee. Lol.
    what about nfl network? does the package include that because right now I dont have it

Veteran
    what about nfl network? does the package include that because right now I dont have it
    Yeah NFL Network is included in the Silver. The io Sports Pak is only necessary if you want the Redzone Channel. I'm watching it now on channel 150, although when I check the guide or hit the INFO button it says "No data available"