+ Reply to Thread

went to game last night.. my experience

Oh my. godddddddddd... .. Once the fan started chanting Eli suck.. Eli suck. I felt like Eli heard it.. He really shut those fans up... Dallas fans are too mean.. no heckling... they probably didnt bother me BC I sprain my ankle at hotel right b4 the game and I hobble like a handicap... Seriously best game I beeen tooo.. Nervous wreck.. My gf cried BC shes was soooo nervous.. We didnt wamt to travel accross the country to loose... Stilll loving it ..

P.s excuse the messy grammer... On my phone

Re: went to game last night.. my experience

If anyone can translate, I'd love to know if he had a good time.

[quote user="jaygoon"]If anyone can translate, I'd love to know if he had a good time.[/quote]HAHAHAHAHA. Never laughed that hard from a post here. Too funny.
    Everyone has the right to be stupid. Some just abuse the privilege.

Bench Player

I think he said Rob Ryan looks like a 9 months pregnant woman.

[quote user="jaygoon"]If anyone can translate, I'd love to know if he had a good time.[/quote]

Hahah I still have a nasty hangover.. Sorry.. I could be drunk still

Tell us more, get to a computer. I have a friend who was there last night said you could hear a pin drop.

I want to hear every detail of the air being sucked out of that stadium. They were partying like they won the Super Bowl and 5 minutes later stunned.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Totally cool viewing that on the tube, but how much better would it have been to be there live!!! Jerry celebrating after they went up by 12 with 5+ minutes left. He should have remembered about Eli and the Giant's comeback ability. Your description of the air being sucked out of the stadium was right on. Some things in life truly are priceless - and that was one of the biggest ones! Of course the opening game of the stadium when Tynes kicked the field goal also did the trick!

Way to go GMen!!!!!!