+ Reply to Thread

Does Fox Buffalo play Giants games?

Hi All,
    Nomadic Giants fan here. Not too many posts with this username but have been a member of the boards since 2002 under my original name.

Anyway, I just moved to Canada. One of the channels we can get is Fox Buffalo and was wondering if they normally played Giants games.

Grew up in Jersey where I was spoiled, moved to New Hampshire where there were no Giants games until I got directv, back down to Jersey, then off to PHILLY for college where they rarely played Giants games (I remember watching whatever NFL game they had on TV on mute, with 660 on and yahoo game tracker haha). Then off to the middle of the woods in Vermont where I'd have to drive an hour to get to a bar that had sunday ticket. Next I was off to Boston where there were luckily more Giants games being played on TV. Finally, I'm up here in Oh Canada and I'm chomping at the bit to convert some of these hockey fans.

I live in Rochester and our Fox does usually play the Giants games. I believe they usually will in Buffalo. The only time they don't show the Giants here in Rochester is when the Giants are playing an AFC team at the same time the Bills are on.

You sure moved alot! Thanks for the life story all in one post. lol
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

If your up here in Toronto then you will get all the games. I have Rodgers, I got every single Giants game and I got more non Giant games last year on Sundays then I did with Cablevision back in New york since you get a few different Fox's plus some random game thrown in during the 1pm time slot on 1 of the Canadian channels.

Quote Originally Posted by bELIeve_in_Giants View Post
    I live in Rochester and our Fox does usually play the Giants games. I believe they usually will in Buffalo. The only time they don't show the Giants here in Rochester is when the Giants are playing an AFC team at the same time the Bills are on.
    where in rochester are you?

and yeah, OP. I'd say about 3/4's of giant sunday games are aired in the rochester/buffalo market. Sometimes when they play an AFC foe, we get lucky and they air it on CBS. Some weeks neither channel airs them (especially if the cowboys are playing at the same time).

I live in Toronto but don't buy any cable packages....quiet frankly, they're all crooks. Plus I don't care for television at all besides football......Online streaming ftw!